D&D 5E [5E] Frog God Games KS of Tome of Horroes

J.R. Baker

First Post
Reborn

Frog God Games' wants to unleash the next iteration of its iconic Tome of Horrors series for 5th Edition (Swords & Wizardry fans see FAQ). Hordes of sinister adversaries, restless dead, and other horrific monstrosities to gleefully challenge your players' expectations. Bursting with hundreds of creatures, new additions as well as converted classics, in a library-bound and stitched full color volume, the next Tome of Horrors will be a must have for your 5th edition campaign.

Everybody needs more monsters.

No information on number of monsters or page count. No information on reused monsters. No information on shipping cost? And what about EU friendly shipping?

Am I totally overlooking something?

redrick

First Post
Was there any follow up from FGG or Bill Webb (CEO and owner of Frog God Games) on his sexual harassment of a fellow game designer at PaizoCon this year? Last I heard, Matt Finch had released a statement about "an investigation", but I saw nothing further on any actions taken, or any public statement from Webb.

Here's the story as reported on ENWorld.

I'm backing it. There's an answer up to all the questions on the Comments section now.
300 - 400 pages is quite a spread, one can hope for close to 400. Still nothing on number of creatures. Considering the stretch goals are for 3 creature increments, it gives the impression that there are not so many.
Couldn't see anything on shipping cost.
No EU friendly shipping is a deal-breaker and a total mystery. Why can first time rpg book kickstarters easily accomplish this, but FFG with many huge kickstarters behind them are unable to? *sign*

Remove ads