D&D 5E 5e Halcyon Academy

"Tell me, what is it you're looking to find at the School of Combat?"

"I want to be able to protect the ship and its crew. I'll do whatever it takes - negotiating, motivating, scaring or killing big things or pirates, I don't care. I can fight underwater too if needed."

Quentin waves his trident as he speaks, intentionally appearing clumsier than he is, wielding it with less caution he normally would.

Greenmtn

Explorer
Zivar swallows hard and slowly steps up to the rod. eyes wide. Stopping just out of reach he starts to look back over his shoulder then stops. Quickly taking the last step and grabbing the rod, practically lunging at it.

OOC:
Round 1 FIGHT! ;)
Con [roll0]
Luck [roll1]

Lets see if I can get 2 rounds in a single post.
Con [roll2]
Luck[roll3]

tglassy

Adventurer
[sblock=Jordy]

The professor takes his wand and they all watch as Jordy takes hold of the rod. The proEssie seemed worried that Jordy was taking so long, but sighed deeply when he stood triumphant.

However, Jordy was not unscathed.

OOC: Give me two d20 rolls. No modifiers

[/sblock]

[sblock=Quentin, Dariana and Asherah]
Quentin needs to give a deception check for me.[/sblock]

[sblock=Zivar]
Not a great start, but keep at it! He needs a wisdom save and to reroll his luck check for round two to keep his luck modifiers, but have to roll on the lingering injuries table later. Or he can let go and have those modifiers start over.[/sblock]

Last edited:

tglassy

Adventurer
Jordy's ribs broke during the trial, and as he stands next to Professot Haught, he can feel it. He was also scorched by the energy, leaving a vicious scar trailing up his neck and on to his face.

"We'll get you some healing when we're done here," Professor Haught says to him. "You're lucky. I had a student once who lost an eye."

Jordy can feel the Magic flowing in him. A lot of it. But more, he feels control.

OOC: Jordy has gained the Magic Initiate Feat. Due to the, ehem, wild nature of the magic, you may pick the class you get your spells from.

Greenmtn

Explorer
Zivar feels the electricity coursing through him and does his best to hold on.

OOC:
Wis: [roll0]
Rerolled Luck from round 2 [roll1] Number shown doesn't include a +2 for holding on just in case

So If I understand this right I have let go and have 0 successes and have lost 1 hit point.

Last edited:

Greenmtn

Explorer
Zivar cries out in pain. His eyes watering, a tear rolling down his cheek. He looks down at his hands and up at the rod, latching onto it again.

OOC:
Round 3
Con [roll0]
Luck [roll1]

Remove ads