• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E 5e Halcyon Academy

Greenmtn

Explorer
OOC:
Wis to hold on for Round 6 [roll0]
Luck [roll1]

Going to stop here because I want to make sure I have been doing this right up to this point and get feedback from Tglassy, If at this point I have lost 2 hit points I fall unconscious and let go.

tglassy

Adventurer
OOC: Looks right to me! And with that last roll, it looks like you passed! If you Ran out of hit points, then you do fall unconscious, but you passed.

Make two d20 rolls for having to use Wisdom Saves.

Zivar's power glows bright, he can feel the magic inside, granting him deeper insights as to how to utilize it. He feels he will be able to control magic better with this knowledge, using it with pinpoint accuracy.

OOC: Zivar has received the Spell Sniper Feat. This comes with a cantrip of his choice.

Quentin did well on his deception, but he's not an actor. Even now he wonders what is the point of deceiving someone who can teach you. Sure, you may start with worse students and shine, but you could learn better and faster with those better than you are. Ah well, he shrugs internally holding back a smile.

Deception: 1D20+1 = [11]+1 = 12

tglassy

Adventurer
Professor Taris raises an eyebrow at Quentin.

"No point pretending to be something your not, son," he says. "All it does is make people not trust you. As for your answer, much of that is skill, not combat. It is a good answer, though. Combat should always be a last resort. Here, we won't teach you how to give motivating speeches or the psychology of intimidating your enemies. But we will teach you how to take that trident and ram it down your enemy's windpipe when those negotiations go sour, and sometimes your example is all the motivation your crew will need."

He looks to the others, to see if they want to add to the conversation before continuing.

Greenmtn

Explorer
OOC:
So Zivar Passes out at the end of it then. Woo hoo for starting with 2hp :)
Horrible disfigurement I mean 2d20 coming right up!
[roll0]
[roll1]

tglassy

Adventurer
OOC: Zivar has two scars. You can choose where they are. You can get them healed, or leave them as reminders. They do not effect you in any way. Luuuuucky.

Same with Jordy's scar. It's more intense, giving disadvantage on persuasion checks, but advantage on intimidation checks. Jordy can decide what it looks like, and if he'd like to get rid of it.

Sent from my iPad using EN World

tglassy

Adventurer
OOC: Jordy has Eldritch Blast and Prestidigitation. Roll a D8 for the one first level spell. If you roll an 8, I'll let you pick it.

Sent from my iPad using EN World

Remove ads