D&D 5E 5e Lists of Monsters, Spells, Races, Feats, Etc.

Blue

Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal
Found a small error. The Cleric (Grave) is listed as having Heavy Armor proficiency. In the Unearthed Arcana (UACDD) that they were first published they had it, but the official version in XGtE they do not.

Classes!J23

Found a small error. The Cleric (Grave) is listed as having Heavy Armor proficiency. In the Unearthed Arcana (UACDD) that they were first published they had it, but the official version in XGtE they do not.

Classes!J23

Good catch. I will fix it tonight. Also, I will add the ships and backgrounds from Ghost from Southmarch. Appendix A is pretty long, so it might be a while before I get to magic items and monsters.

WaterRabbit

Explorer
Good catch. I will fix it tonight. Also, I will add the ships and backgrounds from Ghost from Southmarch. Appendix A is pretty long, so it might be a while before I get to magic items and monsters.

Most of the monsters are reprints from other sources.

It would be nice if you could fix your formatting so the colors don't extend past the columns in which they are used. Because of this, it makes column insertions a bit of a hassle.

Blue

Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal
Another tiny one. For Human (Mark of Handling), Dexterity has a typo in the Ability Score 1 column.

Races!C76

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases