• Welcome to this new upgrade of the site. We are now on a totally different software platform. Many things will be different, and bugs are expected. Certain areas (like downloads and reviews) will take longer to import. As always, please use the Meta Forum for site queries or bug reports. Note that we (the mods and admins) are also learning the new software.
  • The RSS feed for the news page has changed. Use this link. The old one displays the forums, not the news.

5E [5E] [OOC/Full] JM's A Bit of Trouble

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Me too; my holiday won't be until September. I don't expect to be held up much in the coming weeks or months.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Yeah, my app notifications are pretty much nonexistant. Back to good ol' going-to-the-website-daily for me, at least for the time being. :)

I am on vacation through August 13. From the 4-10 in particular I will likely not have any wifi access at all. I may be able to check in on either side of that, but it won’t be a priority for me. I’m fine with someone running Surina in my absence.

Thateous

I posted my response in an attempt to fulfill your wishes. Now would be the time to object or concur with my plan.

Done. It doesn’t help that notifications aren’t working in the app for me. I’ll be hit or miss the next few days, but I’ll try to check in once a day until I lose wifi access.

Advertisement