• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [5e] QL's Al-Qadim Game

Shayuri

First Post
I think they cured him of the sword wound's effects.

In the end, it's probably for the best that Amina didn't go with Akilah. I'm not sure she would have waited. :)

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
QL mentioned in another thread that he had fallen behind due to treatments. I didn't pry further, but, my guess is that he'll update as soon as he is able. I think your scene needs to resolve one way or another before anything happens to the rest of us. On the plus side, every day without a post is another day before your character is attacked by a rejuvenated desert vampire.
Oh! I had no idea... I hope that things work out, health is the priority.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using EN World mobile app

Quickleaf

Legend
QL mentioned in another thread that he had fallen behind due to treatments. I didn't pry further, but, my guess is that he'll update as soon as he is able. I think your scene needs to resolve one way or another before anything happens to the rest of us. On the plus side, every day without a post is another day before your character is attacked by a rejuvenated desert vampire.

Haha, blood is mostly water.

Sorry for my delays; briefly, I'm undergoing treatment for mental health stuff, so it takes up a lot of my energy. I may not be online as much, but I'll try to log onto ENWorld at least once a week to stay current with the games.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Haha, blood is mostly water.

Sorry for my delays; briefly, I'm undergoing treatment for mental health stuff, so it takes up a lot of my energy. I may not be online as much, but I'll try to log onto ENWorld at least once a week to stay current with the games.

Do whatever you must do for your mental health - if running the game relaxes you, go ahead. If it feels like a burden, take a break. Health > game. We understand :)

Matthan

Explorer
First, let me echo Ancalagon. Take care of yourself, Quickleaf. You don't need to worry about us.

Second, gahh!!! Roll initiative, you fools! Roll initiative!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads