• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[5e] Spell & Crossbones

I just want to confirm, Kat and Nia and Zef, etc are just about dawn, time wise? I
And Kid and Barrington are around supper time? Want to keep this straight, we were planning on going back to the coral curse with Calliou before dawn (though I believe we're past that time now).
Can you fast-forward and find us at the Blackreef Tavern sometime between 2-5 pm? If it's just not feasible, no problem. Kid is currently in the process of bribing Surly with rum for information about Katerina's whereabouts. If Surly spills the beans, Kid's next move is to hightail it to you to arrange a meeting between Katerina and Barrington.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
The team actually has plans to work on the coral curse this morning and try to get rid of the curse. As you know, we're in a race to leave first, as soon as possible, so I don't want to waste any time. OOG wise it's fine to skip forward, I have no issue with it. But IN game, Kat would look careless and reckless as a Captain to just waste those precious hours. So I'm kind of torn on that. It would be better to have everyone together, I agree. But I don't want any of us to pay the price.

The other thing is that we're at a relatively obscure safe house / hideout. Not that someone couldn't have seen them or followed them but we're not in some obvious place. Right now Kat and Nia are in town and not hiding but they wouldn't make their way back to the house in any obvious way, knowing they may be being followed.

Thoughts?

Quickleaf

Legend
I think keeping everyone on the same timeline works best.

It wouldn't be far off the mark to say it is late morning, like 10:00 or 11:00.

I know you guys want to maximize use of your time, but it's going to take a couple days of game time to repair the ship, secure supplies, and recruit more crew. So you don't need to ULTRA maximize your time. There's considerable leeway in there.

Hope that clears up the issue.

peterka99

First Post
QL: I updated my character sheet page 67. I forgot a human has an extra skill and that i can get +1 st or Co with tavern brawler. I added +1 to WS at character creation to get a even number for WS...

I read in the FAQ for the site a long while ago that XP is supposed to be given when one finds something useful or helpful, but my use of it is quite a bit broader. I give XP when something is useful, but also when I wish to convey like, appreciation, admiration, agreement, and even sometimes as an olive branch.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads