D&D 5E 5E Sunless Citadel - CG

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Once they have collected the contents of the room, Kuhl looks at the remains of the poor kobold. His head hangs low, and the torch held low in his hand casts deep shadows on his face as his shadow flickers on the chamber roof. He had no words. He picks up his stick, and begins to lead back, torch in hand.

(Happy for someone else to lead if they want).

EarlyBird

Explorer
"Lead on, my new friends. And stay close Zath'ras... my old friend." the doctor says with a smile. Finding a map was a boon if it led to treasure or new knowledge, the good doctor hoping for the latter.

OOC: Diffidently not a front liner, so in the marching order somewhere in the middle please.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
You make your way back to the kobolds' area without incident. You are confronmted by two kobold guards who hiss a greeting at you in draconic. They seem to lighten up after seeing the dragon under your control. They beckon you onward leading you back to Yusdrayl.

A double row of relief-carved marble columns march the length of this long, large hall. The worn carvings depict entwining dragons. To the west, the hall ends at an archway leading to a small throne room. A short throne stands near the west wall, constructed of fallen bits of masonry stacked against an old altar. On the top of the altar sit a variety of small items. The portion of the altar that serves as the throne's back features a carving of a rearing dragon. A metallic key is held firmly in the dragon's open jaws.

A female kobold sits on the throne, wearing oversized and torn white robes.

The kobold speaks. "You've returned with our dragon , and we are grateful to you, but where is Meepo?"

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
"This creature killed Meepo. He didn't have a chance. Nevertheless, Meepo's concern was returning your dragon to you. And so here you go."

Kuhl's words are terse and formal.

DeJoker

First Post
OOC: Okay so since neither Zath'ras nor Davanshaw had this quest neither of these characters gain a level -- is that correct? Or is your statement all encompassing?

EarlyBird

Explorer
Over awed a bit by these odd creatures having some sort of lair here among the goblin tunnels, Dr. Davonshaw stays quiet until he finds an opening for his question.

"Grand Mistress Yusdrayl," he begins with a bow. "I wonder if you know what that wonderful key there, opens?" he asks pointing to the key in the statues mouth.

OOC: Persuasion (before lvl up) [roll0]
EDIT: All that flattery is getting me nowhere. lol
There was one door we didn't open after getting out of the cells.

TallIan

Explorer
Edgar, Paladin 2

"I, for one, am not done killing goblins. We've kept our end of the bargain.

OOC: I've just added the gains from level 2 to Edgar's depleted HPs etc. I'm not sure if you want us to have a long rest before they kick in though.Either way, I'm happy to push a little farther into the goblin lair before we rest again.

[SBLOCK=Mini Stats]
Passive Perception: 12
AC: 16
Initiative: +0
HP: 16/20 (HD: 2/2d10)

Offense:
Halberd +5 10ft 1d10+3S
Halberd (Bonus action): +5 5ft 1d4+3B
Shortsword: +5 5ft 1d6+3P
Javelin: +5 30/120 1d6+3P

Devine Sense 2/3
Lay on Hands 5/10
Spells:
Level 1: 2/2 Bless, Command, Wrathful Smite
[/SBLOCK]

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
GM: Everyone gets the effect of a long rest. Zathras and Davonshaw can level up.

"We've never found the lock that this fits."

"Now, we owe you a reward, what shall it be?"

[sblock=Map]Red Dots are unopened doors.

scfull.png[/sblock]

Remove ads