D&D 5E 5E Sunless Citadel - CG

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Kuhl looks at Zath'ras, and then takes wax out of one ear. "To be honest, I don't know. I suppose we could investigate the other niches first. They seem less interesting. It's such an odd room, a sepulchre of sorts. What would you suggest?"

Last edited:

EarlyBird

Explorer
"What about knocking the orb off its pedestal?" Davonshaw asks. "We may not be able to get in there, but I have a mystical assitant who probably could."

DeJoker

First Post
Zath'ras thinks for a moment, "That thing appears meant to keep us out. Reacting to our presence. If we bag the thing. Remove it. What is range of mystical assistant? Could assistant bag and carry out orb? If yes... we would just keep distance... maybe. Otherwise we need break it like others. Such a waste of obviously magic item."

Last edited:

DeJoker

First Post
Zath'ras nods unshoulders his pack, opens it and rummages around in it briefly before pulling out at a sack. "It is okay Zath'ras has sack. Not treasure Zath'ras seek. Knowledge of magic much more important"

Last edited:

DeJoker

First Post
OOC: Well bring it back to the room behind the one just before the one where the orbs are (which is where I presume we are) -- then deal with it once we have finished with this area -- because with it back there then we do not have to worry about something coming up from behind -- maybe

EarlyBird

Explorer
OOC: I will ritual cast the spell and then have the servant "bag the orb"
Just toss it over it, then see if we can pass, if we can I'll have him unbag it once we are past the room.

Davonshaw sits cross-legged on the floor and starts to recite an old epic. He speaks softly almost as if to himself, the words as translucent as the being they conger into existence.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
The sack, held by invisible hands floats over to the orb. Once the bag touches the orb, the music starts up again, but a bit muffled.

GM: Wisdom Saves: DC 15 with Advantage.

Remove ads