D&D 5E 5E Sunless Citadel - CG

DeJoker

First Post
[roll0][roll1][roll2]
OOC: +1 = 16

Zath'ras makes sure the bag is placed somewhere safe and then moves and carefully collects the other orbs making sure to have all the pieces that he can find.

EarlyBird

Explorer
OOC: Investigate the door: [roll0]
especially for a key hole/lock

"Zath'ras. When your done there could you come have a look at this?" Davonshaw asks as he eyes the door suspectingly.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
As Kuhl returns to the room, he looks at the burning key he had used. Is it still glowing hot? In any case, once the ward is dealt with, he removes the wax from his ears so he can again hear his companions. He feels slightly foolish. He approaches the door, and attempts to open it -- does it push? Does it have a latch? Perhaps it slides.

DeJoker

First Post
After carefully bagging all the broken orbs with as many of pieces he can find with the hope of repairing them someday Zath'ras turns to see what everyone else is doing as he has not heard them doing anything. As he stands there for a moment in odd silence, he realizes why and removes the wax within his ears.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
GM: I apologize I didn't mean for this to look impassable. There is a handle, it opens towards you if you pull on it.

As soon as you remove the orb from the pedestal, or actually handle it, the music gets louder. I assume you don't unplug your ears just yet.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Kuhl continues to focus on the door, and when the music gets louder, he re-inserts the wax. One hand on his staff, he pulls the door handle.

DeJoker

First Post
OOC: Oh sorry I thought the unseen servant bagged the musical orb and removed it from the room ??? Zath'ras was handling the broken ones

Remove ads