• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dragonlance 5E Survivor - Deities (Part 3: Dragonlance) Takhisis Advances!

see

Pedantic Grognard
I have and I don't remember them "appearing" in those books. Where they mentioned? Maybe, but I am pretty sure they didn't make an appearance. But I sure don't remember them nearly 40 years after I read those books.
Goldmoon winding up a cleric of Mishakal is a fairly major part of the story as I recall it, though it has been several decades since I read them.

Riley

Legend
Supporter
(We don't need a god of watching and not doing.)
Yes, we much prefer gods who take on human form in order to... pelt our heroes with snowballs.
Capture.JPG

Last edited:

dave2008

Legend
Well, the Disks of Mishakal are a main plot point for much of the first book of Dragonlance Chronicles. The word of the true gods that is discovered by a user of the blue crystal rod of Mishakal. :)

That said, I believe they are only named once or twice with Mishakal's name, so easy enough to miss and/or forget. I think I retain more on this because I did read the books, but was a DM for the module back during 1E. The items are, of course, named and described in the DM notes.

Cheers :)
I figure that was the case. Shocking that my young self remembers the gods that actually walked the earth. That and the fact that one is a 5-headed dragon!

dave2008

Legend
Goldmoon winding up a cleric of Mishakal is a fairly major part of the story as I recall it, though it has been several decades since I read them.
I figured that it was a Goldmoon, I knew she was a cleric of Paladin, but never cared what god she was preaching.

Remove ads