Dragonlance 5E Survivor - Deities (Part 3: Dragonlance) Takhisis Advances!

see

Pedantic Grognard
I have and I don't remember them "appearing" in those books. Where they mentioned? Maybe, but I am pretty sure they didn't make an appearance. But I sure don't remember them nearly 40 years after I read those books.
Goldmoon winding up a cleric of Mishakal is a fairly major part of the story as I recall it, though it has been several decades since I read them.

Riley

Legend
(We don't need a god of watching and not doing.)
Yes, we much prefer gods who take on human form in order to... pelt our heroes with snowballs.
Capture.JPG

Last edited:

dave2008

Legend
Well, the Disks of Mishakal are a main plot point for much of the first book of Dragonlance Chronicles. The word of the true gods that is discovered by a user of the blue crystal rod of Mishakal. :)

That said, I believe they are only named once or twice with Mishakal's name, so easy enough to miss and/or forget. I think I retain more on this because I did read the books, but was a DM for the module back during 1E. The items are, of course, named and described in the DM notes.

Cheers :)
I figure that was the case. Shocking that my young self remembers the gods that actually walked the earth. That and the fact that one is a 5-headed dragon!

dave2008

Legend
Goldmoon winding up a cleric of Mishakal is a fairly major part of the story as I recall it, though it has been several decades since I read them.
I figured that it was a Goldmoon, I knew she was a cleric of Paladin, but never cared what god she was preaching.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases