D&D 5E 5E Survivor - Deities (Part 7: Greek Deities) - Athena Advances!

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
Athena was my secret favorite in this one. I decided I was going to promote Poseidon for the first few eliminations, and then switch over to Athena when she started getting more than 2 or 3 downvotes a day.
That's funny. I was Athena from my first vote, but when she hit high 20's and was getting tons of votes, I switched to Poseidon for a vote, but that's when she started getting hit hard so I switched back.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
Also, the new thread is up!

There's only 14 deities in this pantheon (somehow), so this one should go pretty quickly!

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
Also, the new thread is up!

There's only 14 deities in this pantheon (somehow), so this one should go pretty quickly!
Ancient Egypt had 1400 gods. You'd think that they would have been able to find a few more.

RealAlHazred

Frumious Flumph (Your Grace/Your Eminence)
The entire pantheon is frat bros and enablers, except for a few exceptions such as Hecate and Tyche. But, hey, the popular kids always win for a reason! Get away you tech nerds (Hephaestus) and theater nerds (Dionysus) and wiccans (Hecate), the COOL KIDS ARE IN THE HOUSE! HURGH! flexes popular crowd muskles, crushes cornucopia on forehead

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
There's only one pantheon left (in the 5E Player's Handbook, anyway). I'm on the fence about adding in the non-PHB pantheons from like Eberron and Wildemount...what do you guys think?

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
There's only one pantheon left (in the 5E Player's Handbook, anyway). I'm on the fence about adding in the non-PHB pantheons from like Eberron and Wildemount...what do you guys think?
Eberron is pretty widely popular(even though I don't like it), so I'd include that one. Wildemount not so much. I wouldn't mind skipping that one.

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
I remembered voting on Eberron already and I was right!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases