5e Tomb of Annihilation - OCC

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Glad to see our first character in the RG and going over the sheet I only have issue with her current cash (which I think is 1sp). Her background gives her 15 and the character gene gives her an extra 10, so looking where she spent gold - healer's kit, map case, bolts etc. I don't see where she spent 24gp and 9 sp.

Also excited to see her connection to the underdark. Was she captured by drow/derro or raised to be a spy for them?
After building Lizzy, I went through the Adventuring Gear list and bought anything that I thought she needed. That adds up. A lot of little things. And rogues especially like a lot of those little things.

As for the Underdark, I don't think she's actually spent a lot of time far down under, but she's from Luskan (Ship Kurth) and has worked for Bregan D'earthe, who really were the ones running the city, so she's had interactions with the drow. That's where she learned undercommon.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
FYI, I ended up going with prestidigitation and thorn whip. I also changed the magic item to something more fun: Mithral armor. Finally, I tweaked my character's stats, and am pretty happy with the result. I view him as a support character, that can back up as frontline when necessary (mostly tanking, as is melee damage output will suck).
I'm definitely looking forward to start!
Cheers,

SG

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Happy to hear that cuze so am I. Will give characters one last glance before we start - which I am thinking will be MON I'm off so I'll post up the IC then and we can iron out characters as we play.

I got @FitzTheRuke to join us as our 5th player so the party should be well rounded and ready to go.
Good call, you can't go wrong with @FitzTheRuke! Glad to have you on board!
FYI, this is my 2nd try at ToA. The 1st time I was playing a Tortle wizard, and the PBP (here on enworld) game died as we got off the boat (didn't even get to do anything!). I'm really looking forward to this.
Cheers,

SG

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I have some of my character's backstory and personality in mind... but weirdly, I haven't picked class (or race, really - I plan to be Chultan, but that can mean a number of things.)

What have we got? What do we need? I can get a character done pretty quick.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I see the Party now... Cleric, Ranger, Rogue, Paladin, Warlock. Hmmm.... cast your votes on:

1) Albino Dwarf Barbarian
2) Halfling Druid who shapeshifts into Dinosaurs.
3) Grizzled Chultan Human Wizard
Vote in order of preference 2 -> 1 -> 3 (we may need some melee power)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases