D&D 5E [5e] Witcher: Mother of Monsters

Queenie

Queen of Everything
I'm having a ton of issues too, to the point my profile changed me to Morrus and I'm getting all HIS notifications! The app is not working for me at the moment.

To add to that, we're headed out of town again until late Saturday. We'll have internet access so that's not an issue but if the app isn't working it makes things a little more difficult.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Well, I am already a Moderator... :p

I dunno what is going on but I think Morris knows how cool I am and is trying to steal MY identity rofl

All I know is it is quite confusing!!

Azurewraith

Explorer
I'd agree with that, the extra rare flower could be very helpful, not just for the gate (which we may need multiple times) but likely Elora could find use for it.

Sent from my iPad using EN World mobile app
Its the ergonot(?) seeds we would be harvesting not extra Fenninweed. We went down river. If I read everything right just sat a 3hour exam my brain is mush right now.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
I thought west was upriver, but it's early for me so... lol

I might consider a raven from the sorceress if we're downriver, it would not be a bad thing to have her owe us. The seeds are not as rare, and now we know where to get them.

Sent from my iPad using EN World mobile app

Azurewraith

Explorer
Just checked definitely down river. My thinking behind the seeds is it saves time because I bet Nan knows where coming and is setting up God knows what, I'm hoping we can talk our way out as Tamaran lacks silvered weapons or magic.

Remove ads