• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E 5th edition artists need to watch Legend of Korra

Status
Not open for further replies.

S

Sunseeker

Someone pointing out why your arguments are bad and why your opinions are offensive and terrible isn't harassment, sorry.

You haven't actually pointed out where my arguments are flawed. You've stated numerous times that I was wrong, without any kind of supporting argument. And my opinions are what they are, I'm entitled to them. If you are offended by the fact that I enjoy a little cheesecake/beefcake in my fantasy games, that's really neither my problem nor do I care.

Alouicious

First Post
You haven't actually pointed out where my arguments are flawed. You've stated numerous times that I was wrong, without any kind of supporting argument. And my opinions are what they are, I'm entitled to them. If you are offended by the fact that I enjoy a little cheesecake/beefcake in my fantasy games, that's really neither my problem nor do I care.

Okay so you're admitting you never actually read my initial posts and just :):):):) out posts in response without actually thinking about what I said or why I said it. And you obviously care enough to report me for the crime of responding to you, so you're either a liar or you're abusing the report system.

Killer GM

First Post
Haha no.

I literally don't think I have ever said a personally rude thing to anyone, over there or here.

I believe I was permabanned for saying I hate the site. That's the last thing I said before leaving, anyways. I haven't tried to log in since then. They appear to have permabanned me afterwards as a symbolic gesture. "You can't quit, you're fired!" basically.

Has it ever occurred to you that maybe the reason people get mad at you is because you actually are saying terrible things, and that the reason everyone else is mad at you isn't actually everyone else's fault?

I mean, seriously. You'd think that after a certain amount of people having problems with your opinions or things you say, you'd...y'know...be introspective and self-aware enough to actually examine said things and figure out why people have a problem with them.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
People getting personal, using foul language (invoking the language filter), and verging on the political.

If you cannot discuss the issues in a civil manner, in accord with board rules, then there'll be no discussion on these issues. Simple.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads