• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

6 Eagle Down (Judge : Garyh)

Ozymandias79

First Post
[sblock=OOC-JNC]1. You forgot to roll the crit dice as you have an magical implement
2. You forgot to add the bonus from Kama'zer tactical prescence(+1 and +3 to damage) on your ap attack[/sblock]

Last edited:

elecgraystone

First Post
Ts'iri moves farther into the room, firing at a turret. The turret seems unaffected by the bolt of fire that she throws.

[sblock=ooc]Actions:
Move:N10 to K10
Minor: n/a
Standard: Fiery Bolt at turret

1d20+7=10, 3d6+5=14

Turret missed. Concealment gained.
[sblock=stat block]
Initiative: +3, Passive Perception: 10, Passive Insight: 16
AC: 20/18, Fort: 16, Reflex: 17, Will: 16 - Speed: 6
HP: 40/40[9 temp], Bloodied: 20, Surge Value: 10, Surges left:10/10
Action Points: 1

Powers:
1/1 Second wind
0/1 Vampiric Embrace
0/1 Chilling Cloud
1/1 Telekinetic Leap
0/1 Fiery Bolt
1/1 Armor of Agathys
1/1 Fiendish Resilience

Darkleaf armor [+2 AC vs first attack]
[/sblock][/sblock]
[sblock=OCC]
Hospital!? Hope it was nothing serious and that you are feeling better ELec.
Nothing life threatening or anything like that, I just end up in the hospital a few times a year. While I'm still not feeling great, I'm feeling MUCH better than before. :)[/sblock]

JoeNotCharles

First Post
[sblock=OOC-JNC]1. You forgot to roll the crit dice as you have an magical implement
2. You forgot to add the bonus from Kama'zer tactical prescence(+1 and +3 to damage) on your ap attack[/sblock]

Thank you. In that case, I believe my first attack kills the turret (since I'm guaranteed at least 1 on the crit dice), so I won't spend the AP.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Seeing the dire straights they were in, Kama'zer calls on the power of her magical armor to bolster her ability to keep her allies going. Feeling the confidence of impending victory rush through her, she calls out to Soldier "Bring that caster DOWN! We WILL win this!" Yanking the latest crossbow bolt out of her body, Kama'zer redoubles her efforts and charges forward at the dwarf with a war cry tumbling from her lips like an avalanche while her scimitar tries to find its way to his flesh.

[sblock=Actions/Stat block]OOC: IC is down so I can't roll for the following. If DM wants to roll for them and post the rolls, fine. Otherwise, I'll keep checking IC and edit in the rolls as soon as possible.
Start= bloodied
Minor= Activate Exalted Armor power to add 1d10+1 to any healing this round.
Standard= Aid the Injured on self Heals 10(surge) + 1d10+1 hps to Kama'zer
Move (converted to Minor)= Inspiring Word on Soldier: Heals 12(surge) + 1d6 + 1d10+1 hps
Action Point - Standard Action= Charge attack at Dwarven Bolter to square D10 then basic melee attack at +9 to hit (including +1 bonus from charge) for 1d8+4 damage if it hits.
End= n/a
[sblock=stat block]Kama'zer Anma'giduu- Female Githyanki Warlord 4
Passive Perception: +13, Passive Insight: +13
AC: 20, Fort: 18, Reflex: 17, Will: 16 -- Speed: 5
HP: 14/41, Bloodied: 20, Surge Value: 10, Surges left: 6/9
Action Points: 0, Second Wind: not used
Powers-
Opening Shove, Wolf Pack Tactics
Warlord's Favor, Inspiring Word x2, Telekinetic Leap, Steel Monsoon, Aid the Injured
Lead the Attack, Exalted Armor, Cloak of Resistance, Shield of Bashing
Combat notes:-Commanding (Tactical) Presence: When ally who can see warlord spends an action point to make an attack, they gain +1 bonus on attack roll (1/2 Int modifier) and +3 bonus to damage from Tactical Assault feat[/sblock][/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Hey elecgraystone, no hurt feelings, glad you are feeling fine now. Hospitals are horrible places, better not to spend much time in them.[/sblock]

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock=OOC]IC is down so I will have to trust that Voda's fluff description is accurate! Try using the link that shows the roll and modifier, please.

KamaZer:
1st Extra healingg 1d10+1=4
Healing word: 1d6+1d10+1=7
Charge:1d20+9=16 miss

Well, sorry for those rolls. Pretty crappy.
[/sblock]

http://virtualbattlemat.com/game/dm_malenkirk-5/

The last guards fanatically swarms the mage but they are fairly clumsy. Only one gets close to slicing into Callen but the wizards deftly deflect by summoning a quick force field.

Inside, the last automated turret relies on its programming and keeps engaging the closest enemy engaged with an ally. The results are devastating and the valiant Soldier drops to the floor with two bolts in his chest. The machine then whirls ominously toward Tsi'Ri.

The Dwarf steps quickly back and fires another bolt at Kamazer but she deflects it with her shield.
-''Damn you! Damn you all!''

The monks sends the tentacle toward 7 Rabbit with a wave of his hands. The shadowy snake lashes around the warlock and immobilize him. Then the shadow monk engages Tsi'ri with, a sadistic grin on his lips.

[sblock=Actions]
Guards vs the Mages (1:vs Mrithas 2&3 vs Callen).
I stay continue on my pitiful streak and roll: 8+8, 9+8 and 6+8. 17 vs Callen hits for 4 but he uses his staff power to negate

Turret vs Soldier
Rolled 17+8 and 12+8 = 25 and 20, 2 hits.
2*2d8+3= 15 + 16 = 31

Ah, now I am rolling strong again. VERY strong. That's exactly what it takes to drop Soldier to precisely 0. 8 + 4 temp (since last status) + 19 (Inspiring word) -31 = 0

Dwarf vs Kama:
Shifts back
1d20+8+2= 13 miss

Cultist:
Standard : Moves the tentacle toward 7 Rabbit. It attacks; 1d20+8=26 vs reflex, 4 damage (1d6+2), grabbed
Move: adjacent to Tsi'ri.

http://virtualbattlemat.com/game/dm_malenkirk-5/
[/sblock]

[sblock=Updated Status]
The tentacle is a conjuration. It can't be targeted, it can be moved through and will disappear if the Cultist can't sustain it (minor).

7 Rabbit: 18/40 [10/10] +2 fate of the void, shadow walk, bloodied, grabbed
Kama'Zer: 28/41 [6/9] Second-Wind Used
Soldier: 0 (-5) /50 [12/13) Ongoing 5 necro (Save ends), dying
Tsi'Ri: 40+9 /40 [10/10] shadow walk
Mrithas: 22/34
Callen: 24/32

Turrets:
38/38
16 AC 13 fortitude and reflex, immune to will effect, can't be cursed (though you are free to curse at them)

Dwarf Bolter
Perception 18; low-light vision
HP 46; Bloodied 23
AC 17; Fortitude 16, Reflex 16, Will 14
Saving Throws +5 against poison effects
OA Warhammer (Standard, at-will) Weapon (if drawn)
+8 vs Armor Class; 1d10+2 damage.
creatures that don’t have cover.
Stand Your Ground
When an effect forces a dwarf to move—through a push, a pull, or a slide—the dwarf moves 1 square less than the effect specifies. When an attack would knock the dwarf prone, the dwarf gains an immediate saving throw to avoid falling prone.

Guards
Perception 10
HP 1; a missed attack never damages a minion.
AC 16; Fortitude 14, Reflex 12, Will 12
OA : Club (Standard, at-will)
+7 vs Armor Class; 4 damage.
Mob Rule
The scurvy dog gains a +2 power bonus to all defenses while at least two other scurvy dogs are within 5 squares of it.

Dark Cultist
Perception 10
HP 52; Bloodied 26
AC 20; Fortitude 14, Reflex 18, Will 16
OA Unarmedd Strike (Standard, at-will)
+10 vs Armor Class; 1d8+3 damage.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Didn't say that he didn't either. ;)

Seriously, the tentacle was still on the map so I thought this was implicit. Plus I did say it's a minor to sustain and you can see the cultist always had his minor action available. He has strictly nothing else to do with his minor action beside sustaining the tentacle. Unless you stun him (or perhaps daze him) that tentacle stays here.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock=OOC]After Callen and MriThas acted, there was only one guard left near you plus two on the edge of the map. These two charged, no new guard appeared on the edge, so these are the last 3 guards. Yeah, I guess the one East now occupy the same spot as his fallen comrade.[/sblock]

[sblock=Shadowalk, bloodied and dying]
I swapped the dying token for the bloodied token as you can see. I think they are intuitive.

Can anyone suggest a good token for 'Shadow Walk'?

Remember that they have to be tiny and still be understandable.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads