• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

#6 Revelations release date!

Ravenmantle

First Post
...you could definitely exceed your goals by quite a bit with enough publicity.

Speaking of publicity, it's likely that you've thought of this already, but I'd suggest creating images for us to help spread the word (Facebook cover images and such).

Ravenmantle

First Post
Facebook cover images? No, I hadn't thought of that! Do you think folks would use them?

I can only speak for myself, of course, but I would certainly use them. I've done so in the past for other Kickstarters and it's helped direct one or two my fellow gamers toward the Kickstarter in question. I can't say how small or big an impact Facebook/Twitter cover images have on a Kickstarter but every little bithelps, right? :)

Ferghis

First Post
I would also test, if at all possible, the image generated by linking the kickstarter on facebook. It would be nice if one of the more interesting images were to pop up as the default first choice (my choices would be the colossus or the tiefling on the cannon). This is the kind of thing that gets most of its exposure through word-of-keyboard, so making that work for you is probably a good priority.

Is there a pledge level to get all the digital goods without getting any of the meatspace stuff (is everything in pdf format?)? Is that the Constable ($160) level? That pledge level includes a hardcover color compilation. Could we get a pledge level for all the digital goods without any paper products?

It looks like shipping to New Zealand is around at least 25 bucks. It is a little irksome that KS will not let you set different international prices based on region.

Russ, we may need to up the international rate. Sorry.

International shipping is $23, US shipping is $7. I could have raised the price for international shipping, but I figure we'll have fewer of those, and we're still making a profit off those transactions, so I'm okay with cutting a slight discount to people who are overseas.

I wonder if I should create a separate track of who wants 4e vs. who wants PF, to create a bit of competition. An actual Edition War, as it were, hopefully without much recrimination. Unfortunately Kickstarter only lets me send a single survey out to backers, so I'd have to email people individually, which would become time-consuming.

Touche. I'm still hesitant of making any more schedule promises, but I certainly intend to get 6 and 7 out this year. That said, we're still over 100 pledges away from me hiring a shaman to cleanse our company of evil spirits.

Remove ads