8 years ago, the world ended... [4E]

SarahRequiem

First Post
awwe, people actually care. to be honest, the lack of activity the past few weeks killed my interest, but I think it just came back.

-------------------------------------

The group have their attention turned to that unknown presence, lurking among the benches. Limitz's light now shines above the benches and as you are all ready to face whatever danger may lurk there, you hear a soft, but scared voice speak. "Please.. don't hurt me..."

A young girl then slowly peek her head up, covering her eyes from the light. Some of you recognize the girl, as she used to live in the same hideout as you, but she had gone missing a few days ago. Her hair is brown and messy, roughtly down to her shoulders, and her face is dirty.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"An orc larvae!" Screams Limitz, then he realizes who was the girl "Oh no, I must have confused your race dear." He turns to the others and states "A human larvae, it all right"

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Tragar lowers his weapon at the sight of the girl. Aye, get out of there little one. You gave us a fright! Been gone a few days, and now the hunters have come. Here, have a rest and tell us where you been!

As the girl settles, the dwarf says in a lower tone to the others. Best one of you get to reading that their notes we got before we had to high tale it out. I'll see to that girl.

Atanatotatos

First Post
Lukas does not come out of the dark. He relaxes a bit, and rests, but stayr wary and hidden...

[sblock=ooc]never never never trust little girls in horror games.... lucky I've got the untrusting character...[/sblock]

SarahRequiem

First Post
The girl slowly stands up from her hiding spot, shaking and obviously frightened. As you are relaxing and talking among yourself, the girl speaks. "It's in here... it will kill us all..." she says, whispering.

The creatures surrounding the temple seems to have gone silent, and only the noise of rain remains. Lightning partially illuminates the large room, soon followed by a loud thunder. It is soon followed by an echoeing growl from within the temple. As you look around to find where its coming from, debris from the ceiling starts falling to the ground...

You all look to the dark ceiling and see something moving, a large creature. it's nearly all black, but seems to have been mimicing its surrounding while motionless. The creature looks like a giant shadow creature, dragonesque in shape but wingless...

[sblock=about Initiative] I will roll initiative for everyone, making things easier. Fight or Flee, thats for you to decide...[/sblock]

Creature 21
Benedict 20 26/42 Ongoing necrotic 5 (save ends) <------- current Initiative
Solaris 12 29/34
Lukas 11 28/31
Tragar 10 34/34
Limitz 6 28/28
Girl 5

The creature growls loudly and leaps off the ceiling, aiming toward the group. Benedict somehow react faster than ever and steps back just in time as the creature's claws shatters the floor at his feet. You can now see the creature clearly, It's skin is black and oily, very similar to those shadow creatures you've been outside, exept that its body seems... unstable. It,s skin shift and rumbles with every move, almost morphing. The creature is large, roughly 9 or 10 feet long, with a long tail filled with large curved spikes or needles. It,s face is similar to that of a dragon, except it doesnt appear to have actual teeth. it's jaw is all the same material, skin, bones and teeth being black and sharp. You're not sure if the thing has eyes or simply many small holes on its skull. It's front and baack legs are large and its claws are the size of swords.

Creature roars some more, sickening you with its foul smell, and its dark jaw snaping at Benedict. (28 vs AC, 7 damages, +5 ongoing necrotic (save ends)

legend:
1- Benches. Concider it as dificult terrain while moving up and down, but normal if you move sideways.
2- Stairs for a raised platform. They are not steep enough to cause trouble.
3- Blood trail.
4- Darker area is a balconny. you can still move freely under it.
5- The altar, statue of Pelor. Currently smashed on the ground, surrounded by corpses.
temple01_01.jpg

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
"Stay out of the way girl!" Solaris shouts as he rushes forward, blades drawn, pointing one of them at the shadow creature.

The elf slashes wildly at the enemy using the the weapons to hedge him the foe and tricked him into opening a weak spot, Solaris grinned as he drives the blades home.

[sblock=OOC]
Move: 1 Square North
Minor: Designate enemy as quarry
Standard: Use Jaws of the Wolf - Attack 1 vs AC; Damage 1; Attack 2 vs AC; Damage 2; Quarry Damage (1d20+7=19, 2d8+3=8, 1d20+7=12, 2d8+3=13, 1d6=2)
Free: Using Elven Accuracy to re-roll second attack roll
1d20+7=12 :(, at least on a miss it still does 1/2 damage
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
HP: 29/34
Surges left: 7
Armour class : 19
Fortitude : 15
Reflex : 17
Will : 13
Powers Remaining:

Encounter: Elven Accuracy, Two-Fanged Strike