8 years ago, the world ended... [4E]

Atanatotatos

First Post
[sblock=ooc]I suppose we didn't get a short rest, so encounter powers are still espended, right?[/sblock]

Lukas throws the knife he holding at the beast, then takes another from under his shirt.

[sblock=actions]Move: one square forward; standard: sky flourish 28 vs AC, 21 dmg; minor:draw dagger[/sblock]

[sblock=mini-stats]Lukas- Drow Rogue 2
Initiative:+7 Passive perception:17 Passive Insight:12 (darkvision)
AC:17 For:13 Ref:17 Will:14
HP:28/31 Bloodied:15 Surges value:7 Surges/day:8/8
Speed:6 Languages:Common, deep speech?
AP:1 Second Wind:1
Basic attack: +5 vs AC, 1d4+0
ranged +9 vs AC, 1d4+4, rng 5/10
Powers: piercing strike, sky flourish, fleeting ghost
Cloud of darkness//darkfire, king's castle
blinding barrage[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Limitz concentrate his mind and with a blow of his breath, pronouncing the hissing arcane word, the floor under the creature freeze in solid ice. He comments, proudly "You'll drown in a pool of your own blood orc. A pool of your own frozen blood."

Attack: 22 Dmg: 6 --> Target knocked prone.
Burst 1 over the "t" in "beast" so it catches only the creature and the squares above it, and the melee fighters can attack with no terrain penalty.

Zweischneid

First Post
Benedict staggers under the vile blows of the odd otherworldly creature. Standing amid the shattered remains of the temple, he raises inner resolve by briefly touching his armour above the heart.. a place where his holy symbol rests blow the layers of steel and leather.

"I have no idea where you come from foul creature.. but your lack of respect for this place is not something that we'll tolerate!"

With renewed vigor, Benedict comes up and cleaves into the alien creature with his sword.

[sblock=OOC]

(minor action)
lay hands (self)
(heals 10 hit points

(standard action)
Bolstering Strike at-will
Bolstering Strike vs. the creature (+2 temp. Hitpoints for Benedict) (1d20+ 7=19, 1d8+3=11)

(free action)
end of round save
end of round save vs. necrotic damage (1d20=16)

Note:
I'd put a post up to keep the momentum. I think however that my current busy schedule does not allow me to stay a regular in this game or any other. If you'd find the time and opportunity to phase Benedict out of the game. I'd be grateful.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience and hope you'll manage to keep the momentum going in any case. This game's got an incredible flavor to it.

Zweischneid.

[/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Tragar curses, and chucks his axes at the creature after a brief incantation. But his concentration is not strong, and it whirls far to the side.
[sblock=Action]:area: Spike Wire: Miss[/sblock]

SarahRequiem

First Post
Creature 21 Damages: 27(Quarry)
Benedict 20 31/42
Solaris 12 29/34 *stunned*
Lukas 11 28/31 <------- current Initiative
Tragar 10 34/34 *stunned*
Limitz 6 28/28 *stunned*
Girl 5 *stunned*

[sblock=Benedict]
*Benedict staggers under the vile blows of the odd otherworldly creature. Standing amid the shattered remains of the temple, he raises inner resolve by briefly touching his armour above the heart.. a place where his holy symbol rests blow the layers of steel and leather.

"I have no idea where you come from foul creature.. but your lack of respect for this place is not something that we'll tolerate!"

With renewed vigor, Benedict comes up and attemps to cleaves into the alien creature with his sword. He misses unfortunately*
[/sblock]

[sblock=Solaris]
"Stay out of the way girl!" Solaris shouts as he rushes forward, blades drawn, pointing one of them at the shadow creature.

The elf slashes wildly at the enemy using the the weapons to hedge him the foe and tricked him into opening a weak spot, Solaris grinned as he drives the blades home. To his surprise, the blades bounces off the thick skin...
[/sblock]

[sblock=Lukas]
Lukas throws the knife he holding at the beast, then takes another from under his shirt. The blade flies through the dark temple and strikes the creature at the back, spilling rotten blood as the creature roars.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Tragar]
Tragar curses, and chucks his axes at the creature after a brief incantation. But his concentration is not strong, and it whirls far to the side.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Limitz]
Limitz concentrate his mind and with a blow of his breath, pronouncing the hissing arcane word, the floor under the creature freeze in solid ice. He comments, proudly "You'll drown in a pool of your own blood orc. A pool of your own frozen blood."
[/sblock]

The girl, frozen by fear, stands motionless as the creature jumps back to its feet, roaring in anger and spitting dark slimes from its mouth and wounds. Once on its feet, The creature releases a deafening roar that seems to shake the temple. The roar strikes you violently and leaves you shaken. Solaris, Tragar, Limitz and The girl are stunned, until the end of the creature's next turn.

temple01_02.jpg

Last edited:

SarahRequiem

First Post
Benedict takes a step back from the creature as it roars in anger, but remains unafected by the fear that took over his companions. He points his sword at the beast and whisper a prayer to his god. His sword burst with a warm light and the creature jerks with pain, twisting its skin and jaw.

[sblock=Actions]
move: shift down 1sq.
standard: On pain of Death: On Pain of Death (1d20 4=8)
damage (halved): On Pain of Death (3d8 3=14) 7 damage. 1d4 damage after making any attack on its turn (save ends)
[/sblock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
Lukas swears quietly at the sight of his companions stunned with fear and attempts to hide again from the beast.
The he throws another dagger at it, trying to pierce delicate skin under a leg.

[sblock=actions]stealth 18.move behind the altar. Standard: Sky flourish with CA: 24 vs AC, 22 dmg, without CA: 22 vs AC, 11 dmg[/sblock]

[sblock=mini-stats]Lukas- Drow Rogue 2
Initiative:+7 Passive perception:17 Passive Insight:12 (darkvision)
AC:17 For:13 Ref:17 Will:14
HP:28/31 Bloodied:15 Surges value:7 Surges/day:8/8
Speed:6 Languages:Common, deep speech?
AP:1 Second Wind:1
Basic attack: +5 vs AC, 1d4+0
ranged +9 vs AC, 1d4+4, rng 5/10
Powers: piercing strike, sky flourish, fleeting ghost
Cloud of darkness//darkfire, king's castle
blinding barrage[/sblock]

[sblock=voda]none[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads