8 years ago, the world ended... [4E]

SarahRequiem

First Post
Lukas steps out of Limitz's light range and you see him slowly disapear in the darkness, only barely seeing his silouette moving away. Lukas, you slowly walk forward and as you reach the fallen altar, you find what looks to be the remains of a tiefling, judging from the horns on the head... or whats left of it. The body seems to have been ripped apart and devoured by some large creature, and as you lift your eyes some, you see a pile of old bones scattered over the place.

While Lukas is busy ahead, Solaris steps forward a bit trying to see anything moving or hiding, and after a few seconds, you hear something slowly shift along the floor nearby. You quickly look in the direction you heard the noise but all you see are long rows of benches.

Outside, you can hear that it is starting to rain, faintly. But each drops resonate on the temple and windows.

renau1g

First Post
"I've got a bad feeling about this, be careful, I think there are creatures close to us" Solaris whispers to the others as he keeps his blades drawn

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Tragar takes position behind some pews, and motions for one of the others to move around to get a glance at the sound.

Zweischneid

First Post
Lukas whispers to the others: There's an altar and some closed doors over there... there's also something moving around in the room... I'll go give it a look... Lukas slips in the dark again, towards the altar, paying attention to his surroundings and looking for what's alive, or moving anyway, in the room.

[sblock=ooc] perception:19, stealth:15 [/sblock]

Benedict grinds his teeth furiously.
"If something dared disgrace this place.. I'll make sure it'll regret the day it crawled forth from whatever pit it spawned.!"

"Come out. Come out and show yourself before I'll have to drag you!"
the Half-elf barks a challenge into the unknown, pointing his still bloodstained sword at the dark.

Remove ads