• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Clash of Earth and Sea (El Jefe Judging) [See Part II]

Pbartender

First Post
Manzanita said:
"I do have two flasks of oil." says Iggy. He gladly hands them to Jack.

"Perfect..." Jack praises, pocketing the flasks.

"We need to burn down the supply warehouse anyway, right? I can sneak in and light it up, if the pirates aren't watching too close... Maybe even if they are. Anyway, it'll be a lot easier to burn the building if the pirates are fighting off a raid, and it'll be a lot easier to raid the campsites if the pirates are worried about their supplies burning. If we time it right, we can work as diversions for each other. You guys attack one of the camps, while I burn down the supply building."

Jack looks to Iggy, "Whaddya say?"

Velmont

First Post
"It is risky for you." tells Opale "But I trust you will be able to do this." she looks at the other. "Ready? Or you haev a better plan?"

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: male human cleric 4/ranger 2

Velmont said:
"It is risky for you." tells Opale "But I trust you will be able to do this." she looks at the other. "Ready? Or you haev a better plan?"
Charlarn says, "That sounds as good as anything I could have thought of. The last time I raided a camp, we jumped a wall and snuck in. Of course then we were looking for the leader, Opale, did Rinaldo tell you about that one? We ended up having to fight our way out. It was close."

Velmont

First Post
"If I head about that one?" Opale must conatin herself to laugh."Ah! It almost broke his wedding. My cousin was hiding his adventuring to his wife, but the raodwarden spoke about that in front of her. I don't know every detail, but Salvador, Rinaldo oldest son, like to tell me the adevntures of his father. He told me that he took alone the bandit leader and his two lieutnant. Was that true?" asks Opale.

SlagMortar

First Post
Planus smiles at the banter between the two halflings, though his mood quickly changes back to that of the hunter, poised for action.

"Opale, Jack, and I have attacked our share of fortified strongholds as well. Let's hope this one doesn't have any half-human, half-man-eating-lizards."

Remove ads