• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Clash of Earth and Sea (El Jefe Judging) [See Part II]

Pbartender

First Post
Patlin said:
ooc: So Jack is going to sneak off by himself to light things on fire, while everyone else creates a distraction?

OOC: Yup... Something like that. About how far from where we are to the outlying camps, and the supply depot?

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: male human cleric 4/ranger 2

Velmont said:
"He told me that he took alone the bandit leader and his two lieutnant. Was that true?" asks Opale.
Charlarn smiles and says, "Pretty much, but the rest of us fought off his troops to get him that chance. Rinaldo took a big risk and it paid off."
SlagMortar said:
"Opale, Jack, and I have attacked our share of fortified strongholds as well. Let's hope this one doesn't have any half-human, half-man-eating-lizards."
The cleric raises an eyebrow. "You'll have to tell me that story some time, Planus. Sounds like a fun tale."

Manzanita

First Post
Iggy is happy that Jack is finally taking charge, but he's a bit confused. "Did the merfolk as us to burn down their supply warehouse? What if there's stuff in there we want?"

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: male human cleric 4/ranger 2

Manzanita said:
Iggy is happy that Jack is finally taking charge, but he's a bit confused. "Did the merfolk as us to burn down their supply warehouse? What if there's stuff in there we want?"
"They did say that destroying it might force the pirates to leave. We need a good distraction and that looks like the best place."

Pbartender

First Post
Steve Jung said:
The cleric raises an eyebrow. "You'll have to tell me that story some time, Planus. Sounds like a fun tale."

"Oh yeah, real fun..." Jack mumbles, "'Bout as fun as getting thumped by an ogre, or burned alive by a wizard, eh?"

"Let's get moving. Make sure you give me enough time to amke it over to that supply shed. I'll take a few minutes, if I don't want to get caught. I'll wait for the alarm to be raised, before I light up."

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: The next bit is going to be a bit complicated, and my head is feeling a bit stuffy from a virus my 5 year old brought home. It may be a day or two before my cognitive functions are up to laying out maps and stuff. Sorry for the delay!

SlagMortar

First Post
OOC: Quick! Launch the attack before the enemy is prepared and while they are feeling under the weather. Oh, it's Patlin and not the pirates who are feeling sick? Nevermind, hope you get to feeling better.

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: My fuzzy brain seems to have lead to fuzzy language. Better explanation:

In order to adequately explain the situation, I need to draw some sort of map. Otherwise, there is bound to be some otherwise avoidable confusion, and it looks like this battle will be confusing enough as is, what with the party splitting up at the begining of it. I'm not feeling up to getting that organized, so what I'm saying is there won't be an update for a day or two.

I'm not suggesting you go into battle without knowing the layout, just that it will tak me longer than normal to get you the layout.

Remove ads