• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Clash of Earth and Sea (El Jefe Judging) [See Part II]

Velmont

First Post
"Nothing to affect them all at once. I could possibly blind three of them, but using that spell on opening, against a few pirates, it would be a waste. I had used my grease spell too early in the cave, and it cost Ducane lives, as I could have disarm the Merrow with it. My other spells are too short range to cast them from here." Opale put a bolt in his crossbow. "And I doubt they will hold there blow."

Xael

First Post
HP 36 / 36, Ac 17 (18 vs. p8)

Ducane moves closer to the pirates (N16) and prepares to strike should one of them come closer to attack him.

OOC: Initiative 12. Using dodge against p8. Move and ready and action to hit a pirate if one comes within 5ft.

Velmont

First Post
Opale will immitate Iggy, and shot a bolt. Her aim is really good and the bolt strike right in the back of a pirate.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Hit 22 for 7 damage. On the confirmation of critical, hit only 7 for 2 damage.[/SBLOCK]

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: I'm copying this from a previous battle, so corrections may be in order. Let me know if I'm wrong on hp, AC, or if their are status effects I'm missing or shouldn't be there.

Initiative, hp & Status Effects
Planus (20 of 20 hp, AC 19, Longstrider)
P7
P3
Charlarn (38 of 38 hp, AC 18 or 19)
P1
P5
Ducane (36 of 36 hp, AC 17)
P9
Iggy (26 of 26 hp, AC 18, Mage Armor)
P8
Jack (25 of 25 hp, AC 19)
Opale (16 of 16 hp, AC 16, Mage Armor)
P2
P6
Zack (29 of 29 hp, AC 15)
P4

Patlin

Explorer
Round 0 (Surprise Round)
Planus delays till after Iggy.

Charlarn moves to S19 while hefting Goruksblain. The warhammer begins to hum in anticipation of the fight. (I think that'll take the whole surprise round, but Charlarn can have readied his shield before the fight.)

Ducane moves to N16. (Cannot also ready an action during surprise round.)

Iggy shoots P7 for 5 damage.

[Planus delays again, till after Opale]

Jack moves 10' in stealth. (Can't double move in surprise round.)

Opale drops P8 to the ground, he falls with a scream of pain.

Planus, realizing neither Wizard intends to cast a spell, dashes forward one move action. (I don't think a charge will get him to anyone, let me know where you want to be.)

Zack does the same as Planus.

Patlin

Explorer
Initiative, hp & Status Effects
P7 (5 Damage)
P3
Charlarn (38 of 38 hp, AC 18 or 19)
P1
P5
Ducane (36 of 36 hp, AC 17)
P9
Iggy (26 of 26 hp, AC 18, Mage Armor)
Jack (25 of 25 hp, AC 19)
Opale (16 of 16 hp, AC 16, Mage Armor)
Planus (20 of 20 hp, AC 19, Longstrider)
P2
P6
Zack (29 of 29 hp, AC 15)
P4

Remove ads