• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Clash of Earth and Sea (El Jefe Judging) [See Part II]

Pbartender

First Post
Patlin said:
Jack is able to hear the sounds of battle, and feels sure he hasn't been seen.

OOC: Thanks... "Who goes there?" at people 800 ft away just didn't seem quite right. Of course, he is a pirate. How smart can he be? ;)

SlagMortar

First Post
Planus will charge to I10 and deliver a whack at the prone pirate. "Drop your weapons and stand down. We have you surrounded," he says in his best immitation of his former mentor.

OOC: spear, non-lethal (1d20+0=15, 1d8+1=4) P7 has a -4 AC penalty for being prone, and I forgot the +2 bonus from charging so 17. Planus has AC 16 due to the charge.
Intimidate: intimidate(1d20+2=10) though the note on invisible castle still says "spear, non-lethal"

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: male human cleric 4/ranger 2

Round 2:
Charlarn will charge to H8 and hit the pirate in front to his (P7) with the haft of Goruskblain, non-lethal (1d20+10=30) (Oops, I forgot the -4 mod for attempting to deal non-lethal, but it's a natural 20 anyway; crit confirmation (1d20+8+2-4=26)) He strikes solidly, dealing non-lethal damage (2d8+6=20). He switches his attention to P6.

AC 17 vs. P6, 16 vs. all others
HP 38/38
shield other in effect on Jack

OOC: Of course I get 2 natural 20s going after a mook. :)

Patlin

Explorer
Round 1 Continues
Ducane charges P9, clobbering him in the side of the head with his bastard sword and caving in his skull.

Iggy shoots P7, dropping him.

Jack sneaks along quietly.

Opale shoots, but misses.

[Planus is up. His previously declared target is no longer combat capable.]

Dalamar

Adventurer
Thinking that the lone pirate probably isn't stupid enough to try and attack them, Zack just moves toward him with an emotionless look on his face.

Remove ads