Level Up (A5E) A dismal deficiency of druids and a sorry scarcity of sorcerers

Timespike

A5E Designer and third-party publisher
So my collaborator has already weighed in (thanks Josh!) but we've got archetypes in the MoAR series that scratch some of your itches and I have one or two in my Thematic Toolkit line, too.

MoAR Wilderness has the Sporekeeper and Stormcaller druids. Thematic Toolkit: Arcane Avenger has the Regulator sorcerer. MoAR Intrigue has the Spymaster and Frontliner marshals. And keep an eye out for the Valorous marshal in this month's Thematic Toolkit release: Thunder of War. (Should be out in 1-2 weeks).

There's more coming, but it's further down the line.

Timespike

A5E Designer and third-party publisher
The Sporekeeper in MoAR Wilderness leans harder into mushrooms and fungus as the versatile and varied things they are. That archetype has no necromantic component, but it can cast hallucinogenic illusion spells, nourish their teammates with edible fungus and even grow protective layers of mycelium.

I have a "necro druid" planned for some point down the line, but I'm not sure exactly where it'll show up yet.

Steampunkette

Rules Tinkerer and Freelance Writer
Supporter
So my collaborator has already weighed in (thanks Josh!) but we've got archetypes in the MoAR series that scratch some of your itches and I have one or two in my Thematic Toolkit line, too.

MoAR Wilderness has the Sporekeeper and Stormcaller druids. Thematic Toolkit: Arcane Avenger has the Regulator sorcerer. MoAR Intrigue has the Spymaster and Frontliner marshals. And keep an eye out for the Valorous marshal in this month's Thematic Toolkit release: Thunder of War. (Should be out in 1-2 weeks).

There's more coming, but it's further down the line.
stamps feet and pouts

I write too fast. Though, honestly, who knows if you'll like my Ecoterrorist Druid...

Remove ads