• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Flock of Stalkers

Henry said:
Dude! (or Dudette!) Take a listen to Clay Aiken's top 40 from last year called "Invisible". Listen to it with a stalker thinking of his victim in mind. :confused:

The worst is I Love You Always Forever by Donna Lewis. The chorus creeps me out something fierce. My ex (not the one I posted about above) use to sing this to me, and I always found it to be REALLY twisted.

Feels like, I'm standing in a timeless dream
Of light mists, of pale amber rose
Feels like, I'm lost in a deep cloud of heavenly scent
Touching, discovering you

Those days, of warm rains come rushing back to me
Miles of windless, summer night air
Secret moments, shared in the heat of the afternoon
Out of the stillness, soft spoken words

Chorus:
I love you, always forever
Near and far, closer together
Everywhere, I will be with you
Everyday, I will devour you
I love you, always forever
Near and far, closer together
Everywhere, I will be with you
Everyday, I will devour you

You've got, the most unbelievable
blue eyes I've ever seen
You've got, me almost melt away
As we lay there, under a blue sky
with pure white stars
Exotic sweetness, a magical time

(Chorus)

Say you'll love, love me forever
Never stop, not for whatever
Near and far and always and
everywhere and everything

der_kluge

Adventurer
Cthulhu's Librarian said:
Heh, you want mine?

The girl that stalked me in college started putting innocent, almost Junior-high like letters on my car. At first, they were "from a friend" of hers who thought we'd make a good couple. Later on, the tone changed, and I started finding them on my car where I worked.

I ignored them, until one letter said that this girl was going to be found in a ditch, stabbed to death, because the writer knew that she went jogging every morning, and knew her patterns. The first letter mentioned that she was raped at a former university she attended (I don't know if it was true or not). I notified campus security, and they finally stopped. What was even more fun was that a lot of my peers thought that *I* was sending her letters, because she was spreading rumors that I was stalking her. I ended up having to give a writing sample to the police.

When I showed the threatening letters to her, she just kind of shrugged it off. After I took it to the campus police, she got mad at me, and wanted to know why I went to the police. "I don't know, because someone threatened your life?!"

DungeonmasterCal

First Post
When a super psycho ex-gf of mine from 18 years ago found out I was getting divorced, she somehow got my phone number and began trying to angle for us to start seeing each other again. While there are definite..."benefits"...to a relationship with her, the mad sociopathy of her mindset just isn't worth the effort. I flatly told her it didn't work then and wouldn't work now.

She's been quiet since then. Too quiet.

diaglo

Adventurer
mang,

i'm glad i am not a pretty boy like Curtis, Rel, Rich, Cal, Henry and Jonny.

being Avg diaglo pays off in the end.

DungeonmasterCal

First Post
diaglo said:
mang,

i'm glad i am not a pretty boy like Curtis, Rel, Rich, Cal, Henry and Jonny.

being Avg diaglo pays off in the end.

It's both a gift and a curse, Diaglo. A burden we bear with much weariness.

Actually, in my case, it's got nothing to do with my less than Brad Pitt looks. It's my unwanted power to attract what we used to call "Cereal Girls"-- they were all fruits, nuts, and flakes.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
The real benefit of a stalker (from what I've seen in the movies) is that you can shoot them with virtually no legal or moral reprocussions. How many people in life are there like that?

When they really start to bug you: BANG! "Did you see her?! She was commin' right at me!"

The technical term for that is getting too "Glenn" Close. ;)

Remove ads