• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Flock of Stalkers

Henry

Autoexreginated
Rel said:
The real benefit of a stalker (from what I've seen in the movies) is that you can shoot them with virtually no legal or moral reprocussions. How many people in life are there like that?

Terrorists, Gang Members, Invading Aliens, Giant Bugs, and Dinosaurs, depending on what movies you've been watching lately. :)

Ambrus

Explorer
Cthulhu's Librarian said:
That's a great description! Man, I've had more than my fair share of them.
Same here. I once had a drunk ex sneak into my apartment, get undressed and climb into bed with me (I'm a heavy sleeper) and try to 'make' me love her. :confused:

Now I know why my mom always insisted that you should check to make sure your doors are locked before heading to bed. Good rule of thumb. ;)

Kanegrundar

Explorer
Ambrus said:
Same here. I once had a drunk ex sneak into my apartment, get undressed and climb into bed with me (I'm a heavy sleeper) and try to 'make' me love her. :confused:

Now I know why my mom always insisted that you should check to make sure your doors are locked before heading to bed. Good rule of thumb. ;)
Wow. Just wow. Plus, holy crap! But mostly wow. That's creepy with a capital C.

der_kluge

Adventurer
Ambrus said:

Something like this *sort of* happened to an old roommate of mine.

An ex of his conned him into going to see her because she had some friends who wanted him to DM for them.

But, lo and behold, none of her friends showed up, so it was just him and her. And then somehow (probably because my friend was an idiot), she convinced him to sleep at her place that night. He woke up with her fellating him on the couch. And then, of course, like an idiot, he made love to her.

Kanegrundar

Explorer
der_kluge said:
Something like this *sort of* happened to an old roommate of mine.

An ex of his conned him into going to see her because she had some friends who wanted him to DM for them.

But, lo and behold, none of her friends showed up, so it was just him and her. And then somehow (probably because my friend was an idiot), she convinced him to sleep at her place that night. He woke up with her fellating him on the couch. And then, of course, like an idiot, he made love to her.
Well, you know, when in Rome...even if it is a bad idea. :\

Ambrus

Explorer
My ex didn't get that far. I kind of woke up when she crawled into bed with me but it took me a few seconds to get my bearings and make some sense of what was going on. I then promptly jumped out of bed ('jumped' is literally what I had to do since I was on the top of a bunk bed) while she tried to hold me down, got a bathrobe for her and went to wake up my roommate who was a good friend of hers.

There was a good deal of crying, yelling and few thrown things and threats of destruction of my property from her before my roommate got his bearings and came out to talk her down. He eventually put her to sleep on the couch and I locked my bedroom door. Later my friend woke me up to tell me the girl had swallowed a bottle of pills. The ambulance showed up and me and my roommate spent the rest of the night in the emergency room waiting for news.

Alcohol does strange things to some people.

What really upset me about the whole thing was that my ex had been driven to my apartment by her sober sister, that evening's designated driver, and left there to do whatever she had planned. So even sober people can do dumb things I guess. :\

This thread TOTALLY weirds me out. *shudders*

But, then... I think that I was totally "that girl" for Ethan (cue dreamy "he's so hot" sigh) when I was in high school. I wrote him love poetry, emailed him constantly (but like - hey, how are you? I'm fine... had a hard test today... sorts of emails. Nothing dirty, QueenD isn't capable of that, she blushes too easily). Pretty sure I stalked him until he started dating a girlfriend of mine at which point I spent a couple of weeks crying about how "life is pain" and got over it.

Ambrus

Explorer
Oh, she was fine. She had just taken somewhere between ten and twenty aspirin. She stayed in the hospital overnight drinking liquid charcoal to neutralize the drugs. In the morning she spoke to the hospital shrink and confessed that it was all very dumb and generally a bad idea in the light of day.

In her defense, she had been very very drunk. She never did anything like that again that I know of. She very quickly got over me and a decade later is now happily married with a little girl. See, not so sad. Cheer up! :)

When I think about it nowadays I just laugh about the time a girl tried to 'rape' me. :lol:

Ambrus

Explorer
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
I spent a couple of weeks crying about how "life is pain" and got over it.
What? Life isn't Pain? Why doesn't anyone tell me these things? Now I have to burn all my goth clothes and black lipstick. :p

Remove ads