• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Hard Time in Harrowdale: The Cavernous Cellar Caper

Voda Vosa

First Post
"An accurate suggestion. I enjoy chat, wine and food. Besides, there is a subject on slavery that wee have still not discussed." replies the calishite.

Myth and Legend

First Post
Abrielle smiled and performed a slight curtsy towards Evenar, as the group was walking slowly towards the light streaming from the exit. "I apologize, sometimes i still think in Elven even if i speak Common. I meant that I have been in life threatening situations alongside you as my comrades, but i still don't know much about you."

When the Wizard mentioned slavery, the Elven lass curled her luscious red lips slightly, so they now resembled a rose bud, and touched the tip of her pointed ear as she drifted away for a moment. In only a moment she was back to her usual charming self, and smiled at the Calishite.

"Well I do not agree with the customs of your land, but they have been established long before you were born. You right now, are defending your kingdom's tradition, and I have no desire to impose my point of view. Just remember not to attempt slavery on Evermeet."
Abby laughed at the last part, and continued playing her fiddle.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: Sorry dude, it's 7 points of extra Strength damage.....got some high rolls for the secondary poison damage.

OOC: woah, dude, that is some heavy rolling there! Yikes!

Evenar is moving nearly at a crawl, but the still plods on, sweat forming in rivlets from the exertion.

[sblock=for the dm] i now count ... wait a sec ...
[sblock=i mean it. for the dm only!] the str is now at a 6 for a -2 modifier. Are you trying to kill off evenar? [/sblock][/sblock]

Arkhandus

First Post
A healing hand

You head back out of the cellar, and inform the owner that you need some rest and a cleric's aid before you finish here. Heading back to the House of Mystra, you find Llewan Aspenwold, the head priestess there, to ask for healing. She replies "Of course we can lend a hand. Please make a donation, and tell me what ails you." Seeing the numerous bitemarks on Evanar's face, arms, and shoulders, she utters a short prayer to Mystra and taps him on the forehead with a hand glowing faintly blue.

[sblock=ooc]Oops, forgot for a few days that I hadn't done a full update last time. The Mystran priestess cast a Cure Light Wounds on Evanar for free, but obviously expects some donation for whatever further healing is requested of her. Evanar heals 12 HP.[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

"What kind of donation is typical to return my strength? The spiders' venom has been ... difficult to fight off."

Rhun

First Post
"It is a shame such filth doesn't carry gold and gems," says Fayne quietly. His own wounds were minor, and would hopefully heal by the morrow. The warrior was certain that some minor treatment by Abrielle was all that he would need.

OOC: I would assume that there is no visible signs yet that Fayne is suffering from Filth Fever?

Arkhandus

First Post
"Ah, so that is why you move with such difficulty......yes, I can purge the venom's weakness from your muscles. The standard rate for such boons is around 90 gold pieces to mend minor muscle damage, and I can provide such a boon twice today, while the acolyte may also provide the boon once today. If you can donate something close enough in value, I will beseech Mystra on your behalf," the priestess replies to Evanar.

[sblock=ooc]It won't be obvious until at least the next day, possibly later, that any of you have contracted Filth Fever and start to suffer the effects.[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Evenar pulls out:
1 pp 19 gp 9 sp 3 cp
gems: 1 X 50gpv

ans sighs heavily.
"this is all that i have for now."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads