A Merc's Life [OOC 01]

Scotley

Hero
Mowgli and I were just commenting on Leif's absence yesterday. I presume he took a little time off over the Easter Holiday, but it seems like he should have reappeared by now. Hope his computer hasn't taken ill again.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I sent him an e-mail several days ago and he hasn't responded to that either. I'll try to give him a call this evening and see if I can get hold of him.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Nope. I called both his home and cell numbers and got no answer. Left a message on both but haven't gotten a callback. Checked his Facebook page and he hasn't updated his status in a while. His mom has a Facebook page and is on pretty much every day - she hasn't posted anything about him, and was on as recently as yesterday so it's unlikely she's worried about him . . .

renau1g

First Post
Well that's good news. I was a bit worried myself.

Well... you did play D&D back in the whole devil/demon worshiping craze that went around back in the 80's right?

Scotley

Hero
Well that's good news. I was a bit worried myself.

Well... you did play D&D back in the whole devil/demon worshiping craze that went around back in the 80's right?

Yeah, in fact my avatar is a sort of in honor of those days. But I think she was more concerned about the souped up cars, loud music, cheap liquor and women of low morals we chased but couldn't quite catch.

Remove ads