A Merc's Life [OOC 01]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Actually, I took a shortcut and googled up an image of the old cover somebody else had scanned them cut out the coolest part, imho, and re-sized until I met the requirements of ENWorld in terms of pixels and file size. I used a free editor called paint.net.
so, rather then stealing it you stole it from a thief?

Scotley

Hero
Good question. Back in 1e you got Experience Points for Treasure and killing things. So I guess the treasure value of the pic would be the amount I got. Hmm, I'd say that book is priceless, so it should be a lot of points even for a portion of the cover.

Leif

Adventurer
Hey Leif (et all) - I just saw this page and noticed you were amongst the top 5 most visited pages in all of Enworld.

DeWar - you're on there as well

EN World D&D / RPG News: The world's premier fan community for Dungeons & Dragons news and more!
This is SO COOL!! (Thanks, renau1g!) Incidentally, I'm #35, right behind Scotley, at #34, on the most prolific posters list, too.

Yeah, I'm finally back, dammit. Your concern and kindness in waiting for me is very much appreciated, too, by the way. :D

Scotley

Hero
Keeland's thinking is that if we are working for this guy, assuming he exists, then he might let his employees use the bridge freely. Such a thing could be most useful if we happen to have a pack of angry Gnolls without correct change on our tails. If it happens his purposes and ours are similar we might even be able to double bill for clearing the area. If he turns out to be in league with the Gnolls, well he already knows we are here. If he thinks we don't have a pot to piss in, maybe he won't see us as a threat and will ignore us.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Good thinking! Silly me, I thought it was just a given that he was in league with the gnolls. I like your way much, much better!

Remove ads