A Merc's Life [OOC 01]

Scotley

Hero
Good eye, that is indeed the cover art from the original DMG.

Well, he managed to marry a couple of them later in life, but back in the early 80's we didn't have much success.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Where Do We Go From Here?

Leif appears to be MIA. It's been a week and a half since his last activity on the boards (which was the last communication I had with him in any medium), and always in the past he's posted warning or sent e-mails if he was going to be unable to post for any length of time. He's not returning e-mails or phone calls (from me, at least), but his mother doesn't seem concerned.

What would you all like to do? Looks to me like our options are:

1. Wait for him to show up again.
  2. Carry on without Houwlou for now.
  3. Recruit another melee character.

Thoughts?

renau1g

First Post
I vote 2. If we scout ahead without him, Houwlou can always catch up to us (he's certainly faster than Aodhan)

Edit: I just realized I'm a Gnoll now... I'd better watch out for Leif when he comes back ;)

Scotley

Hero
what did you do, scan an old dmg and then size it to be an avi?

Actually, I took a shortcut and googled up an image of the old cover somebody else had scanned them cut out the coolest part, imho, and re-sized until I met the requirements of ENWorld in terms of pixels and file size. I used a free editor called paint.net.

Scotley

Hero
Leif appears to be MIA. It's been a week and a half since his last activity on the boards (which was the last communication I had with him in any medium), and always in the past he's posted warning or sent e-mails if he was going to be unable to post for any length of time. He's not returning e-mails or phone calls (from me, at least), but his mother doesn't seem concerned.

What would you all like to do? Looks to me like our options are:

1. Wait for him to show up again.
  2. Carry on without Houwlou for now.
  3. Recruit another melee character.

Thoughts?

I'd say do a bit of scouting and hope he returns shortly.

mleibrock

First Post
with Leif

I also agree, we should continue. I know if I was out for a bit, I wouldn't want to hold anyone up. I think a vortex just swallowed him temporarily. ;)

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Sounds like we carry on!

Do you guys need anything from me? If not, I'm just waiting for someone to post an action/decision IC - there are several options out there.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I am going to let someone else deturming where we go aas the coffee shop is not always accessable to me during the week. My computer won't talk the same slang as the rest of the internet any more. Harnrey will act in a support capacity.

Remove ads