A New Challenger Has Arrived (intro thread)

Lucias

First Post
Long past dusk, a solitary figure walks through the windswept hills. He stands at an average height and though slim, seems muscular and lithe. Shirtless and shoeless he steadily walks onward with a gnarled walking staff in one hand and a waterskin slung across his shoulder, facing ever ahead. He is not old, but not young either, seeming ageless as his shoulder length silver hair sweeping in front of his hard-angled countenance. It is then his most notable feature becomes apparent. His eyes seem convered with a thick, milky film which makes it seem like his eye is without pupil and iris to the casual observer. Symetrical vertical scars run several inches above and below his orbits, deep, but long healed.

Suddenly, he stops. Cocking his head skyward, he takes in his surroundings. The flap of the owl's wings as it catches a field mouse less than forty yards away. The smell of the broken blades of trampled grass. The taste of sweat and blood on the air that could only mean that a fight took place here. Yes... only hours ago...two individuals, both rookies, and a master who oversaw the affair.

Yes, he was close to his destination indeed.

A smile crosses his face as he speaks to the heavens, "Do you think you know wisdom? Do you think you know honor? Do you think you can see what the blind cannot? Soon you shall see, as I do, your future is pain!"

"Uziel The Sightless, Oracle of the Seven Pillars, has arrived!"

OOC: Hey everyone! After lurking for a bit I'm looking forward to laying the smack down with y'all!"

Lucias

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
Shard is in pain already and looking for a fight. You wanna fight in your thread or mine? "Shard Challenges any 1st or 2nd tier fighter!"

Shard

White Belt

Record:
0-2
Yen: 0
Powers: None
Item: None

[edit] And welcome to YB2 land!

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
I'll try to let you know if I see anything wrong. Just post an insult in my thread and say that you accept my challenge. Then I'll change the thread title to show that we are fighting.

Remove ads