• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E A New Frontier [IC]

Azurewraith

Explorer
Ramas wanders round the cabin taking it in before slinging his bag on a bed and heading back out, he needs to find a nice plot of land to lay claim to in order to build his estate.

River Song

Explorer
"Quite suitable.... spacious yes, more room... any chance of pets... cat... ask...." Thren happily flitters about the place and finding a bed near a window he dumps his pack on it.

Tarukka enters his room and looks at the space in wonder. His own room. True, not in the tree in the forest, but still, his own.

After quickly changing clothes and donning dark green cloak with deep hood, he goes down again to the halfling maid. With his hood down. Her reaction may tell him how the rest of the populace will react to him.
"I am Tarukka of the elves. Thank you for helping us with the house. Could you call your brother back, I think we'll be ready for that tour quickly."

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Used to short stays on shore, Luthor is efficient. Cleaning and changing clothes is secondary to finding good tavern and having fun. He has some time however. He chooses the room with ocean view so he can pray in the morning. After quick wash and change he gets down to the common room.

"I'm ready."

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Jamestown Colony
Afternoon
Round 0

“A pleasure, Mr. Zircon,” Arjhan rumbled, careful not to show his teeth as he spoke. He gave a low bow to the tiny humanoid who had greeted them. They followed him up some steep stairs to the bluff above the harbor, finally seeing the fortified town for the first time, it’s wooden palisade gleaming in the sun. They were led to a large two-story building where they would be staying and could freshen up.

Arjhan freshens up with a whole body scrub, shining his scales with a large hunk of pumice as he stands before the window in the sunlight of this new world. When he heard the others gathering again, Arjhan dressed in fresh clothes and headed downstairs.

“So far, this land is beautiful,” he commented.

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Concentration:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 27/27
AC: 18 (chainmail, shield) 16 (Barkskin) 11 (unarmored)
Spear: +7 1d6+5/P (2H: 1d8+5) Range 20/60
Greatclub: +7 1d8+5/B (2H)
Dagger: +7 1d4+5/P Range 20/60
Light Crossbow: +3 1d8+1/P Range 80/320
Breath weapon (1/R): 15’ cone Con DC 13 half
Spells: +5/DC 13

Cantrips: Guidance, Light, Sacred Flame, Thorn Whip
L1 (4/4): (Animal Friendship, Speak with Animals), Bless, Cure Wounds, Guiding Bolt, Healing Word
L2 (2/2): (Barkskin, Spike Growth), Prayer of Healing, Spiritual Weapon
Channel Divinity (1/R)
Turn Undead
Charm Animals and Plants
[/sblock]

Thateous

Explorer
 Lenny giggled as he drank the tea his sister made while sitting at your planning table. "I'm not Mr. Zircon, oh no no no. I'm just his assistant, and this is my sister Zyra." he says pointing to the sheepish halfling sweeping. She looks up and manages a smile before looking back down and returning to sweeping. When you all gather downstairs he starts his tour of Jamestown.
He starts by taking you to the cliff that over look the peir that juts out into the water. The cliff provided a great vantage point if anyone tried to attack via the dock. Next he shows you the wall. From the top you could see the whole colony as well as to the treeline some 300 feet away. It looked like they clear cut down any trees from here to the treeline.
Leeny mentions that they haven't been attacked yet but that their two hunters named, Ottway and Hugh have encountered packs of wolves on game trails in the area.
He then points out the strange mansion like structure that sits on top of a hill quite a ways away. It's the only sign of intelligent life they've seen here, but it looked long abandoned. He looks to you all and smiles before asking, "Any questions, so far?"

Sent from my SM-G935P using EN World mobile app

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"One." Luthor says "Do you now of any intelligent life hereabouts that you need this heavy fortification? You didn't even built a proper port. This is great position, to be sure, just seems like an overkill if you're just keeping wildlife away."

"What are your rules and laws? And defensive capabilities. And what is that ruin overthere?"
Tarukka is back to his usual hooded self. He keeps close to the group and doesn't really bother to hide his features here, but he is not obviously an outsider to someone looking from afar.

River Song

Explorer
"Are... pets allowed?" Thren asks awkwardly. "Specifically...those of....uhm..you know .... like cats."

"Can we.. uhm speak with...the hunters... Ottway and Hugh?"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads