• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E A New Frontier REDUX [Closed]

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
So I have Animal Friendship and Speak with Animals, and now I want to find a kitty for Thren and the little girl LOL

I couldn't remember if we got the girl's name, so I asked, but if we've already gotten it, let me know and ignore that :p

Thateous

Explorer
Her name is Alice and I have no issue with you finding a kitty for them. Curious how that would work, finding a house cat in the wild... oh wait no, nevermind. I've got it.

River Song

Explorer
Ok I have to ask. This is a totally safe zone no judgement here [MENTION=6805147]River Song[/MENTION] are you a crazy cat lady?

lol, crazy - maybe, cat lady - no. I have chickens though.....

When I designed Thren I decided to have a little fun with the low charisma and his background options. Trying to come up with cat references all the time is actually quite fun. I have to say, I am pretty happy with the "Mr Kitten whiskers" line.

Azurewraith

Explorer
lol, crazy - maybe, cat lady - no. I have chickens though.....

When I designed Thren I decided to have a little fun with the low charisma and his background options. Trying to come up with cat references all the time is actually quite fun. I have to say, I am pretty happy with the "Mr Kitten whiskers" line.
I bet its a challenge.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads