D&D 5E A New Frontier REDUX [Closed]

Thateous

Explorer
Thank you for remembering me, but no, I wasn't. Maybe look for google cache if you have the original thread link?

Anyhow, what level, what's the story, how long did you play...maybe I'm in :)

Dirty rundown

We had just got past introductions and were about to fight the first enemies, pirates...

level 1 characters, rolled stats 4d6 x 6 drop the lowest, multiclassing and feats allowed, heavy open world exploration theme

hired by zircon trading company to explore a continent that suddenly popped up to the west. Zircon is currently attempting to colonize they region. There are two other company making similar attempts but the companies are keeping their progress hush hush.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Dirty rundown

We had just got past introductions and were about to fight the first enemies, pirates...

level 1 characters, rolled stats 4d6 x 6 drop the lowest, multiclassing and feats allowed, heavy open world exploration theme

hired by zircon trading company to explore a continent that suddenly popped up to the west. Zircon is currently attempting to colonize they region. There are two other company making similar attempts but the companies are keeping their progress hush hush.

What's the party composition, what do you need (if anything) and would you have me? I'll need some time to prepare the character...

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Hmmm, Stormcaller cleric? Is Umberlee legal? She's evil, but can have neutral clerics...there are only two good / neutral storm deities, Akadi, Queen of Air and Deep Sachelas, god of sea elves. I can do either :)
Not counting Zeus and its ilk.

Actually, I still don't know if you need more spells, more melee or maybe a rogue...
So far, there is dragonborn cleric and wild sorc

Steely Dahn sounds melee :)

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases