• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A New Power - SEEKING REPLACEMENT PLAYER

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
I looked over Jorran and I like him alot. I will read the story hour in more detail to be ready to start. I looked over his character sheet and would like to make a few small changes, but I want to make sure these changes won't impact the game as played so far:

Raise Int to 13 and drop wis to 16
Drop Power Attack bonus feat and gain Attuned bonus feat.
Remove 2 ranks in Affect mind and 2 ranks in Move Object and put 4 ranks in Heal Self.
Gain Control at 1st level and Alter at 2nd.

I like his attude, his reliance on old Jedi teachings to focus and act rationally in tense situations (reflected in Improved Initiative and Heroic Surge), acceptance of new teachings that go with his old. Over-all, a good sort of guy. I just am not a big fan of Power-attack feats and would rather have weapon expertise-based feats.

I can post a modifier character sheet if you wish.

Angcuru

First Post
Sounds good to me, Shaggy. I've made those alterations to Jorran's sheet in the rogues' gallery. Since you'll be taking him over, I suggest introducing your self in the OOC Thread when get have the time. Once you're all caught up, let me know so I can stop NPCing him and let you take him over.

Prof Yeti

First Post
Angcuru I hate to do this but I think I am going to have to step down from joining this game.
I spoke a little soon and it looks like work is gearing up to bit me in the posterior. So rather than have to drop in the middle of something I will do so now.

Again thanks for the offer.

Angcuru

First Post
Aw, shucks Yeti. Hope the work thingy goes well. Guess that means Kal is up for grabs now.

And Adrial's player is back with us, so she's off limits for replacement now.

Last edited:

Galethorn

First Post
Oh, wow, I've been out of the loop for a while...

I'd like to take this moment to appologize for not maintaining contact. As well, I'd also like to point out that I'm sort of star-wars-ed out at the moment, having run/played in a campaign from start to finish over the summer. So, I'm glad that somebody has found Jorran to their liking.

Good luck, you guys; hope you have fun.

Angcuru

First Post
Alright, LogicsFate. Let me know if you need to make any changes. BTW, we're nearing a combat situation, so whether or not I can put you in before or after that depends on how soon and how frequently you can post.

Aww. :\ No need to apologize, Galethorn. ;) Do you want me to keep you in mind in case Shaggy has to leave the game at some point?

LogicsFate

First Post
Wow is my face red, my time is a bit sparce right now due to my work computer breaking and a reunion, I will be regulated too about posting every two days (for the time being), as things settle down I will be posting daily once more, but I don't know how soon that will be.

He seem young, flirting with anger, proud, did I miss anything? Looks good to me

I'll be around later today

Remove ads