• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Pirate...Cat?

Droid101

First Post
I was searching through MySpace.com today, and I came across this image in somebody's profile. What's the deal?

Are Pirate Cats catching on or something?

Attachments

• cat.jpg
    cat.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 119

BSF

Explorer
Well, as I recall there was a Far Side comic several years ago with a cat that had an eyepatch sitting next to a fish bowl with a pirahna. The cat had one or two wooden legs.

I think there was a muppet cat once with a pegleg and an eyepatch as well.

The idea is not unique. Much as I like our Piratecat, I hardly think he was the first.

Droid101 said:
I was searching through MySpace.com today, and I came across this image in somebody's profile. What's the deal?

Are Pirate Cats catching on or something?

If one gazes back into the glory that was the 1980's, they will find that The Last Unicorn (one of my personal favorite films... see avitar) had a cat with a peg leg, eye patch, and the tounge of a old pirate... the only name the cat has in the movie is The Cat... but he was voiced by Don Messick... a man that happens to do A LOT of very excellent voice acting...

Though my researching skillz (yes, with a z) are powerful, I have yet to find a picture of the afore mentioned pirate cat on the vast internet...

However, in my searching, I did find the following pictures... beware, they may shock you.

Attachments

• pirate cat.jpg
    pirate cat.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 70
  • piratecat2.jpg
    piratecat2.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 56
  • Piratecat3.jpg
    Piratecat3.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 47

Remove ads