• Yes, I love it!

Votes: 37 68.5%
  • No, I hate it!

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • What poll feature?

Votes: 11 20.4%

Kroax

Explorer
I like polls. But it seems like many polls are only there because someone want to try to make a poll.

By the way, why isn't this in the meta forum?

mattb

First Post
Poll this "finger extention". I am tired of the polls. I would rather read people's first reaction to a question than an A, B or C answer with an explaination. Polls have some use and I will be happy when people are done flexing their muscles with the new features.

On the other hand if people don't flex their muscles and play with new features, they will never figure out the how and whys of using them. In short I am shutting up now.:D

Last edited:

DnDChick

Demon Queen of Templates
RangerWickett said:
There should be an option that lets you edit a poll, as long as no one has replied to it yet. I have a nasty typo in the poll I posted about my storyhour.

As a moderator you can edit your poll. There is a link right under the poll in small letters that lets you into a control panel for editing all kinds of feature of the poll.

If youre dishonest, you can even alter the poll results and skew the percentage in one way or another. LOL

EOL

First Post
Certainly there is the potential for abuse...

But that can be said about nearly anything, except for nuclear weapons they can only be used for good.

Remove ads