A Simple Errand (DM:renau1g, Judge: covaithe)

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=Push]
If you're NE of it it must end each movement two squares away from you. Each square must be further from you than the last. If you move it NE then it's still the same distance (same goes for E or N) as it's always only 1 square away from you [/sblock]

ryryguy

First Post
[sblock=Push]I don't understand... does this have something to do with it being a large creature?

Oh wait, duuhhh... I meant NW. NW is what I meant all along. :) Then it moves away from ingot to the west.[/sblock]

Kalidrev

First Post
[sblock=*gives RyRyguy a Compass*] LOL, there we go. Now I KNOW that that will mess with Jax's placement. I'll let Jax edit his placement before I post Crag's turn (cause placement matters between the defender and his lil' kick but striker buddy [Go Jax go!]) [/sblock]

Dekana

Explorer
[sblock=editing move]In this case, the dragon being prone - and granting combat advantage - is more important for Jax than where it is.

Jax instead moves to R20. The rest of his actions are the same.[/sblock]

Last edited:

ryryguy

First Post
[sblock=East is East and West is West]Yeah, though I have no problem with left vs. right, I do have a slight tendency towards dyslexia when it comes to east vs. west... :eek:[/sblock]

Kalidrev

First Post
Feeling the stinging sands flow around him, Crag called on Terra for help against this dragon who lives in her element and is bent on destroying her champion and his companions.

Heeding his call, Terra's spiritual essence flowed through Crag. The stone from an icy mountain pass covered Crag's chassis and provided him with another layer of armor. Crag's blade hummed with power as Terra's spirit infused the warforged.

Circling around Jax and the Dragon in a hurry, Crag stabed downwards into the beasts back. Taking a cue from Jax, Crag twisted the longsord while it was still embedded in the dragon's flesh, causing the dragon's blood to pool at the site of the wound. As the blade was retracted, a giant hand of stone reached up from the ground and grabbed onto the dragon's body, keeping it close to the ground.

With the dragon firmly held by the fist of stone, Crag takes another hacking swing, this time at the beasts tail. The warden's enchanted blade slices deep into the muscle of the tail and shears off a mess of scales in the process. Another earthy coating flows onto Crag and hardens to a stone-like quality.

"I've got a hold of him guys! Get him while we can!"

[sblock=Actions]
Crag takes 5 damage from the stinging sands.

- Minor: Form of Winter's Herald; Crag gains +1 (untyped) bonus to AC and resist cold 5. This triggers Crag's sword's property which I will use to give Crag a +2 bonus to Fortitude. These bonuses last until the end of the encounter.

- Move: Move from T20 > S21 > R21 > Q21 > P21 > O21 > O20.

- Standard: Earthgrasp Strike; Crag rolls a wicked 30 vs AC (almost a crit!), and dishes out 12 damage for the power, and another 16 damage from Jax's use of Sneak In the Attack (THANKS DEKANA)!! That's a total of 28 damage for this attack. The Dragon is knocked prone (well... it already was, but if it wasn't it would be now!), and can NOT get back up until the end of Crag's Next turn. IF/WHEN it DOES decide to stand up (at any time between now and the end of the encounter) the dragon will take an additional 14 damage!

- AP: Standard: Earth Shield Strike; Crag rolls a 26 vs AC; I'm pretty sure that this hits. This deals the dragon another 13 damage and Crag gains a +1 power bonus to AC!

Between the two attacks, that's 41 damage! (with 14 more if it ever stands up, muahaha)

- Free: Mark the Dragon
[/sblock]

[sblock=Crag's Stats] Crag - Warforged Warden 3
Passive Perception 16, Passive Insight 11
AC 23, Fort 19, Reflex 13, Will 13
HP 51/56, Bloodied 28, Surge Value 14, Surges 14/14
Speed 6, Initiative +1
Action Points: 0/1, Second Wind

Warden's Fury
Warden's Grasp
Strength of Stone
Earth Shield Strike
Roots of Stone
Earthgrasp Strike
Warforged Resolve
Form of the Winter's Herald (Form of the Winter's Herald Attack)

[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=Bump]
Reklaw hasn't been online since the 19th. I'd like to move combat forward. Any suggestions for him? Only encounter powers, no AP's or Dailys please [/sblock]

Dekana

Explorer
[sblock=Finch's actions]Move up, predatory eye, and dual strike? While the dragon is prone seems like a good time to use that encounter power.[/sblock]

Remove ads