A small preview of the new barbarian build in Heroes of the Feywild

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
This version of barbarian could also have a weaker form of rage as a class feature.

Although I'd find it kind of funny that it'd be a Berzerker barbarian with a weaker rage. If anything, you'd think a berzerker would have a more powerful rage, otherwise why call them that?

Although I'd find it kind of funny that it'd be a Berzerker barbarian with a weaker rage. If anything, you'd think a berzerker would have a more powerful rage, otherwise why call them that?

see I would think a berzerker would be more often rages, not more powerful. So encounter or at will rage instead of daily

Zaran

Adventurer
I have to wonder how they balance a Barbarian defender subclass when alot of the striker portion of the original was built into their powers.

WalterKovacs

First Post
Will this sourcebook have anything for the Warden ?

Not explicitly. It seems the four classes represented are the barbarian, bard, druid and wizard, in the forms of builds for each with new powers to go with them. There will probably be some feats that could be useful though. And, a warden that multiclasses into barbarian may be able to grab some useful defender powers. Also, if they include themes in the book, there could be something useful for wardens there (also paragon paths, epic destinies, items, etc).

Remove ads