• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Sojourn in Sairundan [Judge: Manzanita]

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
OOC: Since the creature goes last, it doesn't really matter what order you guys go in. So even if it's not your turn, you may post your actions for Round 2.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Lasair will keep up the Ego Whip. I forgot to mention last round, but she will be backing up with her move actions. Ideally, she will want a 65 to 75 foot gap between herself and the enemy (if the enemy has a straight path to her) or exactly 60 feet (if the enemy has to lose at least five feet due to rough terrain and Cludges in the way). She's hoping that anything on four legs will be no faster than a horse.*

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Round 2:

Cludge charges the beast and gives it a long gash across the torso.

Shadya dances close to the monster, slashes and stabs with her weapons, and finally barely lands a hit on its arm with her shortsword.

Lasair whips the creature's ego again. And again, the creature resists (21), taking minimal damage. (1 Charisma damage) But it doesn't look quite so amused anymore.

Kurgahz slicks the creature's perch. It wheels its clawed feet to maintain balance, but it falls (natural 1) to the ground. It does not look amused at all. In fact, it looks furious.

Conuld casts a spell on Kurgahz, who grows to twice his size.

Attachments

• False-Oasis-Round-2-2.jpg
    False-Oasis-Round-2-2.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
Kurgahz Vuultan, Half-Orc Cleric 2 of Taurusk; AC 16, HP 18/18

Kurgahz decides to stop wasting time trying to climb out. "Can somebody throw me down my club?!", he shouts to those above him that are out of the pit. Not waiting for his request to be answered, Kurgahz does what he can with what he has. Biting his thumb hard, he tears through his skin till his blood is coating his lips. Speaking the words of magic, he finishes the spell and sends the drops of blood soaring towards the creature. Landing on the ground beneath it, the surface is coated with blood and becomes extremely slippery. 'Maybe the thing will slip and fall into its own pit. That would serve it right.' he thinks to himself as he moves carefully forward about 10' (all he can manage in the rough terrain).

[sblock=OOC]Okay, free action to yell for somebody to unlatch his greatclub from the camels saddle and throw it down to him. Casting his bloody version of Grease and the ground beneath the creature. It must make a DC14 Reflex save or fall (prone, I guess. But the spell description doesn't say). Then using move action to move 10' (half movement) forward.[/sblock]

AGFlynn

First Post
Cludge Slatefist, Dwarven Fighter 3 HP:34 AC:13

OOC: LOL wisdom damage to Cludge.... that was a poor choice for the creature to make.

Cludge lets out a happy roar and charges the beast, bringing the greatsword down (hopefully) on its broad midsection 23. (Damage=9)

Trouvere

Explorer
"Kurgahz, I'll help you get out of the pit with a spell. Don't move further away from me," calls Conuld. He begins spellcasting, with no immediate effect.

OOC: casting Enlarge Person. I hope being 15' tall or thereabouts will assist Kurgahz's attempts to climb out of a 15' pit! And then he has several enlarged minutes to kick hindquarters.

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: Actually, the pit is only 10' deep. So with Kurgahz now being 13' 8" tall, climbing out shouldn't be too tough hopefully. Rae, since Kurgahz is now large sized but his greatclub didn't get enlarged (since he didn't have it on him :( ) does that mean he can weild it one handed? Even if he can, he'll probably do it 2-handed to get the Strength bonus. I would have loved to see what damage it did if his greatclub was enlarged too. Maybe next time.

AGFlynn

First Post
Cludge Slatefist, Fighter 3 (HP:34 AC:15)

OOC: It's prone? Holy schmoly, that's so frickin' perfect. 1) -4 AC with Cludge standing right next to it ready to power attack 2) It provokes an AOO when getting up!
Meathammer time!

Remove ads