• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Sojourn in Sairundan [Judge: Manzanita]

Trouvere

Explorer
Conuld edges forward a step as he finally loads his crossbow. He snaps off a shot.

OOC: 5' step south-west, so I think the monster is 75' from Conuld, just within 1 range increment. Correct me if I'm wrong. Attack 1d20+5-4=18, damage 1d8=1 (sigh).
Have the two AoOs in #905 been resolved?

Phoenix8008

First Post
Rnd 4 AoO on creature (from post 905) (1d20+4=5, 1d10+4=10) We can forget that happened as well... :heh:

Kurgahz trieas to swing at the creature as it springs away, but bobbles his greatclub again. "Frak!" Running full tilt after the thing, his giant sized footfalls shaking the ground, Kurgahz moves to get beside the creature again. At the very least, he wants one more shot when it tries to flee again...

OOC: Move the 55' south and 5'-10' east so that he's threatening it again to get an AoO later if it moves.

AGFlynn

First Post
Cludge Slatefist, Fighter 3 (HP:34 AC:15)

Cludge now appears terribly confused. He looks despairingly at his old friends attacking his new friend and vice-versa. Have y'all gone mad? he barks. Have I? Clearly poor Kitty there needs healin', not a beatin'! He pounds away across the sand after the creature (40' move south and one square east, putting him 30' due south of Lasair on the last map). Come back, Kitty, it's all a misunnerstandin'!

Solange

First Post
OOC: Good news, I might have limited internet access. I'll be leaving Monday some time, and be back in about 2 weeks (Possibly Saturday the 3rd). NPC me as needed over that time please.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Round 6:

Cludge runs south.

Shadya charges but can't quite penetrate the creature's tough skin.

Kurgahz sprints south to catch up to the creature

Conuld's bolt barely penetrates the creature's hide, dealing minimal damage.

The creature stands, frozen.

Lasair whips the creature again, and it remains frozen. (failed save, 1 Cha damage)

Round 7, 11:45:36 am
Initiative:

Cludge (1 WIS damage) <--
Shadya
Kurgahz (enlarged at 11:45:06)
Conuld (Cat's Grace at 11:45:18)
Creature (36 damage, 4 CHA damage)
Lasair

Cludge...

Attachments

• False-Oasis-Round-7.jpg
    False-Oasis-Round-7.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 99

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Lasair moves south thirty feet and uses her power again.*

(OOC: Geez Louise, what bad luck on the d4! If it keeps doing minimal damage, she's going to be in trouble thanks to that Swarm of Crystals manifest. Oh well)

Remove ads