A Sojourn in Sairundan [Judge: Manzanita]

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: And I was waiting because I was last in initiative order. Since he said battle time was appropriate I figured me posting something first that ends up being the last thing said wouldn't make much sense...

Trouvere

Explorer
OOC: so Lasair's delaying. Where does the information about particular enmity between Sairundani and orcs come from? Which of the characters knows this?

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: No, Lasair is not delaying--not yet anyway (she probably will eventually). You can talk any time in any round, not just on your action.

@Sairundani/Orc Enmity, I don't know where--I had that info percolating in the back of my head, and I know that I've not read any of the Sairundan info here in threads or on the Wiki, so I assumed some half-remembered mention of it earlier in the adventure. Was I wrong?)

Trouvere

Explorer
OOC: well, Kurgahz appears not to be in a hurry to speak, so we do need a Lasair action at some point. I don't know if you're wrong about the orc thing. I asked in case I was forgetting something that Conuld had been told.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Blinking the sand away to make sure he was seeing things right, Kurgahz decides to try and calm down the obviously jittery newcomer before things become ...troublesome.
[sblock=Orcish]"Greetings. You're welcome to share this shelter till the storm is passed. But if you start trouble, we will be the ones to finish it."[/sblock]

Solange

First Post
OOC: Yes, it was mentioned by Shadya. But refusing someone shelter during a storm is just rude, and Shadya's trying to get past it, hence Kurgaz in the party :)

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: On a side note, I'm going to be moving this weekend so I'll probably not be posting Saturday or Sunday. Might not have internet for a few days after that from home, but I'll be able to post from work M-F without problem.

Remove ads