A Teacher for Laynie: Mystery at the Academy (Part 2)

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Well, we don't know where from. They just disappeared, like. They were working in all different places too. I thought the students was dead, no? The other guys from the staff are missing, though, so maybe they were just spirited away, eh?"

Bront

The man with the probe
"Well, the students left notes, but there's no evidence that they actualy left, or what they did to kill themselves, simply vanished with leaving a note. Sounds pretty similar to me. Keep your eyes open and your ears pealed for me, ok?"

Bront

The man with the probe
"So, they disapeared while they were working? Do you know where the most recient one disapeared from?"

Bront

The man with the probe
"Ahh, I'd been hoping that perhaps he was outside, perhaps I could find some tracks or some such thing. I'll keep an eye out, and you do the same good sir."

Vanitri will talk to some of the other staff as he can, discretely, to see if he turns up anything new, and offer his concerns to them as well.

OOC: I'm assuming Vanitri got his name and gave his, who is he talking to?

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: He talked to several staff members, but this one is a man named Drylan)

*Drylan nods and goes back to his business.*

*Vanitri doesn't really learn anything new as he talks to a few other members of the staff, just those five names. Perhaps Elektra or Truman have discovered something else of interest.*

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Vanitri returns to Lex's room to find Lex studying. She looks up:*

"Oh, hi Vanitri. I'm not the Lex who went to check on that stuff, so I don't have anything to report. Did you find anything?"

Bront

The man with the probe
"Not realy, I got a few names, and where they disapeared, but nothing other than that. It's apparently been happening since the last disapearance but no one noticed. I do have someone looking out for me down there those, so we'll hear about the next one more promptly."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases