A Teacher for Laynie: Mystery at the Academy (Part 2)

Bront

The man with the probe
"Well, I'm here, and probably best to return the cloak. Lex, you should, you'd be less suspicious with it."

"Did you find anything?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Second me is doing that now. Actually, why don't we have Laynie go get her in the library and see how I'm doing while I get this back to Truman?" Elektra asks, taking the cloak and heading out with Laynie.

*Just a bit later, Elektra returns.*

"Okay, cloak is back with Truman."

"And Truman is here too," Truman adds, entering after Lex, "It sounds like it's almost time for the part where we do something foolishly brave and go off on our own against a terrible danger, only to be saved by a deus ex machina ending. Is everyone ready?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Not to worry. Lex #2 is going to set her up in the library with something to read, since she'd probably want to come if she knew about this. Got everything you need? Maybe even armour?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: :lol: )

*The second Elektra heads back with some maps and scrolls, giving the maps to Vanitri and the scrolls to Elektra, who reads off one of them and tucks the others away. Then she heads off again.*

"Alright--these must be maps of the dungeons. Let's find out where to go."

"But here's my question: So the reason a school has dungeons, which may seem pretty silly, is because the Chromatic Order was considered, in the times of the great Empire, to be the most competent organisation to hold wizard prisoners and others of the most dangerous death-row prisoners who the Empire needed to be sure could never escape. So the question is--why would Sice have built his research facility right next to there?"

Bront

The man with the probe
"Same reason students are disapearing most likely. He was using them for research most likely." Vanitri says, with a chill.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"A steady supply of fresh bodies...death row prisoners, who no one would miss..." Elektra's eyes widen and she shivers, "Looks like he was even more discreet than our friend the Dark Lord."

Remove ads