D&D 3E/3.5 A Turning Point: I Sold My 3e Books

lrsach01

Explorer
Put me in the camp of selling SOME. There were several books I just didn't think I would ever use again. I put them in the Auction Store at last year's GenCon. Sold almost everything and paid for my room.

billd91

Not your screen monkey (he/him)
I did sell off my 3x monster books other than the Monster Manual. I plan on keeping at least the 3 core books of each edition. Other than that, I'm deciding exactly what I want to do with my 3.5 splat books. I'm sorely tempted to sell them, but I may yet have a use or two for them. I'm just not sure.

bouncyhead

Explorer
Sold all my 3, 3.5 and 4.0 books recently.

Still got my copy of the PF Beta and a copy of Wheel of Time, signed by Robert Jordan - those are keepers.

pawsplay

Hero
I hung onto Frostfell, Stormwrack, et al., for the longest. But the only category of weather and terrain Pathfinder really doesn't cover is some of the water and sailing stuff... which I don't think Stormwrack did all that well, anyway.

dmccoy1693

Adventurer
Now that you mention it, it probably is time to thin out my 3.x library.

"Telling Hennet to put on a shirt is like telling Hennet to put on pants." -Boomer

Twowolves

Explorer
I'm in the process of moving all my defunct gaming materials into off-site storage to make room for a family addition, and I've got SO MUCH STUFF it's positively mind-boggling. And depressing. Do I really need a copy of FGU's "Freedom Fighters" rpg? Or the Star Trek: The Next Generation rpg? Or the boxes and boxes and boxes of miniature/ccgs? Multiple copies of every edition of Gamma World?

I'd sell off a lot of the non-rpg stuff, but 3.X ain't among them. Especially not the Advanced Bestiary.

Remove ads