D&D 3E/3.5 Aasimar 3.5

Lord Ben

First Post
I read somewhere that Aasimar got a slight boost in 3.5, maybe making them worthwhile to play as a +1 race? I know they have daylight instead of light, any other changes?

SimonMoon5

First Post
Well, since the revised polymorph can't turn anybody (even outsiders) into outsiders, aasimars took a major hit in playability.

kreynolds

First Post
Murrdox said:
Okay, I looked through that whole huge thread and didn't see anything mentioned about Aasimars. Is there anything actually there, or are you just posting the thread Kreyolds?

There's lots there. However, I didn't say that anything was there about the Aasimar. It's a great source for 3.5, so I was pointing it out so that he could take a look.

I wasn't willing to look through twenty or so pages for one question. It seems you were. I'm sure he appreciates it. :p

Last edited:

Brown Jenkin

First Post
Lord Ben said:
I read somewhere that Aasimar got a slight boost in 3.5, maybe making them worthwhile to play as a +1 race? I know they have daylight instead of light, any other changes?

I play one now and I don't see any other changes but the Light to Daylight upgrade.

Remove ads