• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Level Up (A5E) About the "Unlikely Wield" Focus Feature from the Adept class...

ThatOneGuyLol

Villager
On the feature description it says

"You can wield three weapons with the light property
at once. Typically this is done with a dagger wielded
between toes, but it has been known to be done with
the mouth (or even a tail for combatants that have
one). When you engage in two weapon fghting, you
can use the third weapon to make an additional
weapon attack
."

about the "engage in two weapon fighting" part, if i have 2 weapons equipped but choose to instead do 2 Unnarmed attacks, would i still be able to use said feature?

and since im already here, if i have 2 or more Dueling Daggers equipped, can i use the "Parrying!" modifier more than one time or only benefit from 1?

xiphumor

Legend
I would argue that you’re not actually “engaging” in two-weapon fighting under those circumstances, although considering the fact that your martial arts die can be used with your adept weapons, I’m not sure why you would want to do that.

The parrying question is trickier. We might need a dev ruling on that.

ThatOneGuyLol

Villager
I would argue that you’re not actually “engaging” in two-weapon fighting under those circumstances, although considering the fact that your martial arts die can be used with your adept weapons, I’m not sure why you would want to do that.

The parrying question is trickier. We might need a dev ruling on that.
ok so lets say that maybe i forgot the martial arts die can be applied to adept weapons too... ty for answering that and yeah i rly wanted to know about the parrying thingy since it doesnt even requires a reaction to be used

Remove ads