• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Acquana Art Thread -- Thread Implosion 06/10/2007

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Acquana said:
Cuz I'm not. Seriously.

Just got back from Disney World late last night, and tonight I'll be putting up part three of the story. To the ones who commented, thank you!
I guess last week was Disney week!

My best friend and wife just got back from their Disneyland! :D

Good to have you back in one piece! :)

Acquana

First Post
November 25, Post Turkey Day Story Section

Yup yup yup Back in one piece.

Had loads of fun, got sick at the Spirit of Aloha and got a free one for it, got to see my folks and my sister again ... Awesome all around.

Wellp, I promised a story days ago. But I got sick as soon as I got home, but thankfully today I got better. So here's the next bit of the story, and the illustration that goes with it.

Alexander shows his true colors.

03.jpg

Acquana

First Post
Part Four of the Story is Up as Well

Since I was out for such a long time I put up the fourth part of the story. Part five will come in about a week.

This one is meaningful to me because it shows the result of Virgil being under Alexander's thumb. The real meaning of it all is on the LJ page, and I'm not really up for repeating it. Instead I'll post the illustrations from part four.

Virgil finds a medallion: a Greek cross.

04.jpg

Reginheraht and Alexander finally meet. It does not end well.

05.jpg

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Just popping in to say that I'm still here and enjoying the artwork. Life's been a bit hectic so I haven't commented as much as I have in the past. But you can be certain that I'll continue to follow the works of anybody who uses the phrase "buttcrack of dawn". ;)

Acquana

First Post
As far as requests go I don't really do them anymore ... For some reason I have a lot more free time since I said I'd only do requests by commission. -_-;;

Remove ads